Jordan Rankin

larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2056
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Re: Jordan Rankin

Post by larrycorowa » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 8:45 am

stevetiger wrote:
WestsSupporter wrote:Jordan Rankin cops flack because Jason Taylor is doing a good job at the moment. Due to this, somebody needs to absorb the Taylor haters' anger.
I think today was a massive fail for JT. Robbie should have played.[/quote

Can admin warn these guys about turning every post into an anti jt pro Farah debate. Read the topic and stick to it. Everyone is sick of listening to your drivel.


TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5417
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 8:55 am

larrycorowa wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
WestsSupporter wrote:Jordan Rankin cops flack because Jason Taylor is doing a good job at the moment. Due to this, somebody needs to absorb the Taylor haters' anger.
I think today was a massive fail for JT. Robbie should have played.[/quote

Can admin warn these guys about turning every post into an anti jt pro Farah debate. Read the topic and stick to it. Everyone is sick of listening to your drivel.
Actually Larry,I'm sick of the same garbage coming from the same ones,eg,JTs massive fail,JT stuffed up last year,RF should have played....all this crap coming from people who think they know all and sundry...

JT has the team bordering on the 8,it has been a great year,we aren't dwelling in the cellar,and the team has learnt from the defensive structures from last year...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 4:48 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
larrycorowa wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
WestsSupporter wrote:Jordan Rankin cops flack because Jason Taylor is doing a good job at the moment. Due to this, somebody needs to absorb the Taylor haters' anger.
I think today was a massive fail for JT. Robbie should have played.[/quote

Can admin warn these guys about turning every post into an anti jt pro Farah debate. Read the topic and stick to it. Everyone is sick of listening to your drivel.
Actually Larry,I'm sick of the same garbage coming from the same ones,eg,JTs massive fail,JT stuffed up last year,RF should have played....all this crap coming from people who think they know all and sundry...

JT has the team bordering on the 8,it has been a great year,we aren't dwelling in the cellar,and the team has learnt from the defensive structures from last year...
I have no idea how you can honestly state that I turn everything into a JT fail. I responded factually to an issue.

Get a grip guys.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32696
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 4:54 pm

Cut the crap and stick to the topic guys.

bp tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2373
Joined: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by bp tiger » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 5:16 pm

well heres the truth of the matter, JT told us that rankin was in the team to be the goal kicker, so why the hell is moses kicking, and if its because moses is better why the hell is rankin in the side.JT just making the rules up as he goes along.


ricksen
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ricksen » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 5:42 pm

bp tiger wrote:JT told us that rankin was in the team to be the goal kicker
When/where did he ever say that?

User avatar
WestsSupporter
Member
Member
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed 13 Jul, 2011 8:59 pm
Location: New Zealand

Post by WestsSupporter » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 6:13 pm

ricksen wrote:
bp tiger wrote:JT told us that rankin was in the team to be the goal kicker
When/where did he ever say that?
Never. The bloke's trying to come up with jt hate reasons. JT always stated that Moses was our goal kicker, and that Rankin was merely filling in during injury pre-cautioning.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3853
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 6:20 pm

larrycorowa wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
WestsSupporter wrote:Jordan Rankin cops flack because Jason Taylor is doing a good job at the moment. Due to this, somebody needs to absorb the Taylor haters' anger.
I think today was a massive fail for JT. Robbie should have played.[/quote

Can admin warn these guys about turning every post into an anti jt pro Farah debate. Read the topic and stick to it. Everyone is sick of listening to your drivel.
For mine, whilst Rankin spends a good amount of game time as the nine (which on form I don't mind) they become a part of the topic for that reason alone.

Steve has been letting go (slowly) a bit lately, so probably a little harsh on him when some still carry on adnauseum in support of their favourite in all threads.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 5715
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 7:23 pm

Thing about Rankin is he covers the whole backline plus hooker.

Ppl were so upset about makeshift centres last yr, well Rankin is the only bloke in the team we can easily move about in the event of in-game injuries who would do a proper job.

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Mon 15 Aug, 2016 11:15 pm

Rankin is at least a bit better than Malone!
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Carefactor
Member
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon 27 Sep, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Carefactor » Tue 16 Aug, 2016 3:24 pm

TigerWoods wrote:Rankin is at least a bit better than Malone!
Milone was promoted to our top 25 ..master stroke :(

Carefactor
Member
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon 27 Sep, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Carefactor » Tue 16 Aug, 2016 3:29 pm

tiga4eva wrote:
Carefactor wrote:He is the worst winger in the NRL so stop trying to talk him up. He has game losing mistakes in his game constantly and provides zero in game winning attributes .
JAC with or without mistakes wins games , same cant be said about Rankin our new Moltzen .
I'll type this as slow as possible because some on here haven't been given the memo. JAC.... Cannot....play....again....this .....year...as ....we've.....exceeded....our....2nd tier......Salary Cap.
Thank....you

Stop being a Condescending tool. It still doesnt change anything. Why is he even in the 25 ahead of Jac ? Whether its game selection or squad selection the fact remains the same , losers have been picked ahead of better and more appropriate players. Milone = waste of cap space is a perfect example

User avatar
Doc Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2227
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Doc Tiger » Tue 16 Aug, 2016 7:03 pm

Carefactor wrote:
tiga4eva wrote:
Carefactor wrote:He is the worst winger in the NRL so stop trying to talk him up. He has game losing mistakes in his game constantly and provides zero in game winning attributes .
JAC with or without mistakes wins games , same cant be said about Rankin our new Moltzen .
I'll type this as slow as possible because some on here haven't been given the memo. JAC.... Cannot....play....again....this .....year...as ....we've.....exceeded....our....2nd tier......Salary Cap.
Thank....you

Stop being a Condescending tool. It still doesnt change anything. Why is he even in the 25 ahead of Jac ? Whether its game selection or squad selection the fact remains the same , losers have been picked ahead of better and more appropriate players. Milone = waste of cap space is a perfect example
Yeah, ok we get it. Every post of yours is anti jt. Continually posting the same does little to change the situation.

Carefactor
Member
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon 27 Sep, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Carefactor » Fri 19 Aug, 2016 9:35 pm

GO TANKIN RANKIN !!

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3223
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Fri 19 Aug, 2016 9:53 pm

king sirro wrote:No need to sign Mortimer. This guy is a better hooker.

Better player but overall sh!t player

in recent weeks he is gone from bad to worse

i will go as far as saying he cost us the game tonight

half arsed efforts from him

wheres my mate 851 ?

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6898
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Fri 19 Aug, 2016 10:22 pm

Carefactor wrote:GO TANKIN RANKIN !!
JAC wasn't much better.

Is it just me or does every time Rankin has a poor game a bunch of users with about a dozen posts jump on the forum whinging about him being ahead of Addo-Carr...

Reminds me of when when we signed Yileen Gordan (which most of the Forum weren't happy with) then his partner signed up to tell us how he was going to prove us all wrong.

Carefactor
Member
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon 27 Sep, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Carefactor » Fri 19 Aug, 2016 10:49 pm

Lol.. And you try turn this around to a JAC thing ?
Dont be so pathetic . He did his job thanks while Rankin ranked up his error stats yet again.

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Fri 19 Aug, 2016 10:53 pm

I used to stick up for Rankin - but the time is long over .
Should never have got back in the team after he was dropped the first time.
Absolutely hopeless tonight in attack and defence.

Post Reply