Just out of curiosity....

Pokies

Re: Just out of curiosity....

Post by Pokies » Tue 23 Aug, 2016 11:10 pm

I'm would prefer to keep Moses at 6

LCA

Post by LCA » Wed 24 Aug, 2016 6:26 pm

jadtiger wrote:Have to agree with Nt and Geo no way would i weaken one position to strengthen another.This is something we continually do and it does not work
Or, in the case of our ridiculous coach, weaken one position (hooker) to strengthen an ego.

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Wed 24 Aug, 2016 8:41 pm

LCA wrote:
jadtiger wrote:Have to agree with Nt and Geo no way would i weaken one position to strengthen another.This is something we continually do and it does not work
Or, in the case of our ridiculous coach, weaken one position (hooker) to strengthen an ego.
Yeah, the board, CEO, & Mark O'Neill are all happy to see Farah leave because of Taylor's ego. /s
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Wed 24 Aug, 2016 9:47 pm

I'd play Rankin at left right out.
I know he's been mucked around by Taylor all year but the fact is he's playing poorly no matter where he is.

WTDiehard

Post by WTDiehard » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 4:19 pm

Cant understand why Hunt did not get a go playing fullback this week.

His form has been very good in NSW Cup ( based on reports ??? ).......Rankin has been poor at best for most of the season....our season is pretty much over....why are we holding onto Rankin.....makes no sense.

But we are talking JT.....so nothing makes sense.

LCA

Post by LCA » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 7:20 pm

Masterton wrote:
LCA wrote:
Yeah, the board, CEO, & Mark O'Neill are all happy to see Farah leave because of Taylor's ego. /s
Oh really? And, you know that? Or are just putting forward an opinion?

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 8:08 pm

LCA wrote:
[shrugs] I know close to nothing, but I don't believe Taylor would be allowed to drop Farah without some approval from those above him.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 8:54 pm

Masterton wrote:
LCA wrote:
[shrugs] I know close to nothing, but I don't believe Taylor would be allowed to drop Farah without some approval from those above him.
You'd have to be pretty silly to think otherwise

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 26 Aug, 2016 9:33 pm

LCA wrote:
Masterton wrote:
LCA wrote:
I'm sure they'd be rapt with nearly 1 mil of the cap in reserve grade. It's not like they have the power to change it if they wanted to :shock:

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 1:24 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
LCA wrote:
Masterton wrote:
LCA wrote:
I'm sure they'd be rapt with nearly 1 mil of the cap in reserve grade. It's not like they have the power to change it if they wanted to :shock:
Im new to the forum and it maybe best if i just pull my head in but i didn't join the forum to be a spectator so I have to ask, why do all threads on positional changes end up about JT and RF.

Its happened, right or wrong time will tell. There is no winner to come out of that debate, the club has lost, JT has lost, RF has lost and worst of all we have lost unity as a group.

Back to the post. i hear what your saying but i agree with a previous post ( i think Geo), that you don't weaken one position to strengthen another.

When attacking I believe your fullback is like another half anyway (just a play or two wider) so MM playing there in attack won't make that big a difference (as long as the ball makes it out to him - it may even give him more space for his turn of speed) its the defence positioning thats key to a full back - when to step into the defensive line, when to fall back, how deep to stand when receiving a kick and so on.

Its a no from me but, i don't think it would be a complete disaster, its probably something you would do in the trials or early in the season if needed.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 1:29 pm

LCA wrote:
:deadhorse:

You honestly believe the board has had no input into this?
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 1:31 pm

LCA wrote:
LCA wrote:Oh really? And, you know that? Or are just putting forward an opinion?
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 2:18 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
LCA wrote:
LCA wrote:Oh really? And, you know that? Or are just putting forward an opinion?

I don't think we have a ridiculous coach,we have an improving coach and team.....

As far as input goes in the selection process,Oniel and Pasco would both be having a fair say in what goes on with the selections and replacements...remember earlier on in the year,the selected team has to have approval...!!!!!
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D