Woods lights fuse for Farah grudge match..

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17957
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Re: Woods lights fuse for Farah grudge match..

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 6:59 pm

Yeah, you're not a bot...
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...


Onthebus
Member
Member
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun 23 Apr, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Onthebus » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:26 am

carolynscott wrote:
Mon 19 Jun, 2017 6:54 pm
Do you think its good to see and have the woods lights and furniture. I am asking as new here from Australia!
John Cootes will look after you if your after furniture

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17957
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:34 am

Onthebus wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:26 am
carolynscott wrote:
Mon 19 Jun, 2017 6:54 pm
Do you think its good to see and have the woods lights and furniture. I am asking as new here from Australia!
John Cootes will look after you if your after furniture
Yep nothing says quality like Chinese built furniture sold by a former priest and footy player.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4867
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 11:53 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:34 am
Onthebus wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:26 am
carolynscott wrote:
Mon 19 Jun, 2017 6:54 pm
Do you think its good to see and have the woods lights and furniture. I am asking as new here from Australia!
John Cootes will look after you if your after furniture
Yep nothing says quality like Chinese built furniture sold by a former priest and footy player.
On Woodsville Road Lansvale was it or Merrylands?
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4867
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 12:04 pm

what did Woodsy say after round 2 encounter?
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29299
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 12:51 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 19 Jun, 2017 6:59 pm
Yeah, you're not a bot...
What is the aim of this?

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17957
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 12:54 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 12:51 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 19 Jun, 2017 6:59 pm
Yeah, you're not a bot...
What is the aim of this?
What is the aim of this?
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5336
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 12:55 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 12:54 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 12:51 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 19 Jun, 2017 6:59 pm
Yeah, you're not a bot...
What is the aim of this?
What is the aim of this?
Read end of page before

Post Reply