WESTS Tigers Team V Souths

Pawsandclaws

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Souths

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 8:33 am

It's a long season GNR and the Sharks' coach has quite a few players with NRL ability in the Newtown team.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 8:42 am

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 8:33 am
It's a long season GNR and the Sharks' coach has quite a few players with NRL ability in the Newtown team.
I'm 6'2", near enough to 100kg and could run down a one legged Tom Trbojevic - does that make me better than Tedesco as well? Wigthon could never have scored that try Teddy did lst night, or initiated the break that Moses scored off, or thrown the ball to Suli that Brooks (?) ended up scoring off. He's a freak and he plays for our team, I don't get why you don't get excited about that and instead keep holding your candle for Jack bloody Wighton. Wighton had games early last year when he had hands like feet and was probably not far off being shunted back to the centres. I clearly remember because he was in my SuperCoach team and I take my SuperCoach far too seriously...

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 8:51 am

I have an inkling...

After watching the replay...Tedesco was mentioned by commentators as not only the best fullback in the game but potentially the best player in the game as his growth continues...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:03 am

Take a poll of Raiders fans and ask them if they are happy Tedesco reneged so they could have Wighton at fullback. I'm not knocking the guy, but jesus, there's no comparison to him and Tedesco.

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:57 am

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 7:52 am
Tedesco dropped an easy bomb (for a fullback) under little pressure and then muffed a ball in the in goal. Where is the perspective when he is an SOO fullback and there is little (if any) mention of it on this forum.
It was a bad drop, but he could do that twice every week and still be ahead of Wighton.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 10:49 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 03 Mar, 2017 7:53 pm
Very weird atmosphere here. The Tigers only came out for 10 minutes tops straight after NYC and Souths haven't been out at all. Im assuming the weather might have something to do with it. Still, atmosphere feels off.
I was late getting to the ground, they were warming up outside on some artificial turf hockey field outside the stadium.

Pokies

Post by Pokies » Tue 21 Mar, 2017 10:24 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Wed 01 Mar, 2017 4:53 pm
bp tiger wrote:
Wed 01 Mar, 2017 3:28 pm
I know the forum is split about JT, but he has failed every test so far, so I guess he needs to be around the top 6 by round 10 , or we have again wasted another season on a useless coach. I will put it right out there I think he is not a coaches a**** hole, but I will give him to round 10, before a really start calling for his head. but this will change if he brings Lovett back into the side after his ban, having rankin is bad enough without him been there.

I believe BP by round six JT's future should be determined. If the Board is savvy, there should be a replacement in situ to take over so the year is not wasted.
Paws you copped a bit of heat on this one but far out the way this is playing out you might be bang on the money.