Mitch Moses being watched by NRL

Wests Tigers Discussion
gallagher

Re: Mitch Moses being watched by NRL

Post by gallagher » Sun 26 Nov, 2017 9:58 pm

From good old Buzz
SHOOSH
Which NRL captain has fallen out with his halfback and playmaker, who he claims has an out-of-control ego.

Tim Mannah would have seen a bit bit of Moses recently.................

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Sun 26 Nov, 2017 10:05 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sun 26 Nov, 2017 9:58 pm
From good old Buzz
SHOOSH
Which NRL captain has fallen out with his halfback and playmaker, who he claims has an out-of-control ego.

Not really..........Moses would have been so far up Fittler’s backside, all Manner would of seen was the bottom of his boots.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 26 Nov, 2017 10:06 pm

gallagher wrote:
From good old Buzz
SHOOSH

Safe to say it isn't us. We don't even have a captain and Brooks is scared of his own shadow. There's a number of other clubs you could rule out straight away too.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 27 Nov, 2017 8:05 am

jctiger wrote:
Sun 26 Nov, 2017 10:05 pm
gallagher wrote:
From good old Buzz
SHOOSH

Not really..........Moses would have been so far up Fittler’s backside, all Manner would of seen was the bottom of his boots.
I have a soft spot for the guy, he keeps us entertained on and off the field. I appreciated how Fittler's strategy had him protected during the WC series whereas under Jason he would get smashed - wasn't necessary. He tried so hard in that series as did Mannah - terrific workhorse even against the big guys. As someone has rightly stated hat team had a good spine that gave them a fighting chance in every game.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Mon 27 Nov, 2017 8:03 pm

gallagher wrote:
From good old Buzz
SHOOSH

Would have to be Roosters, Eels or Warriors

wt01

Post by wt01 » Mon 27 Nov, 2017 8:19 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Mon 27 Nov, 2017 8:03 pm
gallagher wrote:
From good old Buzz
SHOOSH

In absolute respect for what you say, i dunno bout the roosters being this club, as cordner and pearce are portrayed as being best mates!.....unless of course cordner has already fallen out with cronk :shock: :lol: :roll
Marshall Magic :righton:

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Mon 27 Nov, 2017 8:29 pm

wt01 wrote:
Mon 27 Nov, 2017 8:19 pm
WestsBenTigers wrote:
gallagher wrote:
From good old Buzz
SHOOSH

In absolute respect for what you say, i dunno bout the roosters being this club, as cordner and pearce are portrayed as being best mates!.....unless of course cordner has already fallen out with cronk :shock: :lol: :roll
It proabably isn't the Rooster but Cronk does have a big ego. And for Cronk to be at the Roosters, Pearce was kicked out which probably doesn't sit well with Cordner because they were mates.

It is probably Parra because Moses has the biggest ego in the entire competition.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 27 Nov, 2017 9:03 pm

Yej my thoughts was Shaun Johnson

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Mon 27 Nov, 2017 9:30 pm

Ash Taylor.??
Last edited by Telltails on Mon 27 Nov, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Mon 27 Nov, 2017 9:30 pm

Ash Taylor.??
Last edited by Telltails on Mon 27 Nov, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Mon 27 Nov, 2017 10:16 pm

Has to be Moses, surely. Tim Mannah is a humble bloke, I imagine he wouldn't suffer someone with a big ego for too long. Shaun Johnson has been around forever, I'm sure we all would've seen his ego before this and Cronk hasn't even got to the Roosters yet. Plus he and Cordner have played together in the Australian team for quite a while now. Ash Taylor? Don't know a lot about him, but he doesn't strike me as an egomaniac.

There is another candidate though if Jaryd Hayne (the walking ego himself) is considered to be a playmaker half.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 28 Nov, 2017 10:15 am

jctiger wrote:
Sun 26 Nov, 2017 10:05 pm
gallagher wrote:
From good old Buzz
SHOOSH

Well it paid off for Moses and Brad. Moses gets vice captaincy over Eels' captain and in return
Moses sets up two brilliant tries that helps Brad get SOO coach posi.. Mannah may be worried about his top job at the Eels - that young upstart is ambitious.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 28 Nov, 2017 11:18 am

Moses helped Fittler get the Origin gig...bwhahahahahahahaha oh my sides bwhahahahahahahaha..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Munk

Post by Munk » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:28 pm

Someone helped him. He isn't smart enough on his own.
His musings are as thought provoking as a pile of brickies mud.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 3:33 pm

Munk wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:28 pm
[quote

In all the WC games Moses took the knocks and came back full on - hit me with your best shot was his theme song.
Last edited by Byron Bay Fan on Tue 12 Dec, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigerfanatic

Post by tigerfanatic » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 3:43 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Mon 27 Nov, 2017 8:29 pm
wt01 wrote:
Mon 27 Nov, 2017 8:19 pm
WestsBenTigers wrote:
gallagher wrote:
From good old Buzz
SHOOSH

It proabably isn't the Rooster but Cronk does have a big ego. And for Cronk to be at the Roosters, Pearce was kicked out which probably doesn't sit well with Cordner because they were mates.

It is probably Parra because Moses has the biggest ego in the entire competition.
Im pretty sure i read something saying that brodie croft has a out of control ego and several senior players have sat him down and had a chat about it. Explains why storm went after pearce.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 6:57 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Mon 27 Nov, 2017 10:16 pm
Has to be Moses, surely. Tim Mannah is a humble bloke, I imagine he wouldn't suffer someone with a big ego for too long. Shaun Johnson has been around forever, I'm sure we all would've seen his ego before this and Cronk hasn't even got to the Roosters yet. Plus he and Cordner have played together in the Australian team for quite a while now. Ash Taylor? Don't know a lot about him, but he doesn't strike me as an egomaniac.

There is another candidate though if Jaryd Hayne (the walking ego himself) is considered to be a playmaker half.
His halves partner has a bit of form at the Eels.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 7:10 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 3:33 pm
Munk wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:28 pm
In all the WC games Moses took the knocks and came back full on - hit me with your best shot was his theme song.
You've got to get off the hydro.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...