3 2 1

kingbrooks

Re: 3 2 1

Post by kingbrooks » Sun 21 May, 2017 2:12 pm

Harvey wrote:
Sat 20 May, 2017 10:13 am
I can't believe that people are rating Tedesco. He is killing our attack. He should straightening the attack when he gets the ball and drawing outside defenders in to create roon for our centres and wingers.

Instead his drifts wider, takes their room and if he breaks the first tackle, runs backwards, round in circles and basically looks like a headless chook
he was the only one who could penetrate in attack. Made a few half breaks.

Had 3 dissallowed tries as well, 2 of which were not his fault and he did well to get through and score. the other he obviously was offside.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 21 May, 2017 2:49 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 20 May, 2017 12:37 pm
ZzBit late 3,2,1...

3. Liddle
2. Suli
1. Taylor

Honourable Mentions McIlwrick Tedesco Naiqama Aloiai Nofoaluma Rankin...

Naugty Cnr Suncorp charging a 100 bucks to sit in the drizzle and listen to Bronco supporters smug comments...2 more tries and I think Buck would have dropped dead from exhaustion...
$100 for GA seating?? Sheesh, that is criminal for a home and away game. Watch it at home.....$100 would be better spent on 2 cartons of grog and a coupla pizzas.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 21 May, 2017 3:20 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 21 May, 2017 2:49 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 20 May, 2017 12:37 pm
ZzBit late 3,2,1...

3. Liddle
2. Suli
1. Taylor

Honourable Mentions McIlwrick Tedesco Naiqama Aloiai Nofoaluma Rankin...

Naugty Cnr Suncorp charging a 100 bucks to sit in the drizzle and listen to Bronco supporters smug comments...2 more tries and I think Buck would have dropped dead from exhaustion...
$100 for GA seating?? Sheesh, that is criminal for a home and away game. Watch it at home.....$100 would be better spent on 2 cartons of grog and a coupla pizzas.
I know why Donks have so many members...walk up $97 between the 30m lines $61 for in goal area...$43 behind the posts...the same sears we had are $600 for Origin...

It is the best ground I've been to to watch a footy game tho...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Sun 21 May, 2017 3:30 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 20 May, 2017 10:22 am
Harvey wrote:
Sat 20 May, 2017 10:13 am
I can't believe that people are rating Tedesco. He is killing our attack. He should straightening the attack when he gets the ball and drawing outside defenders in to create roon for our centres and wingers.

Instead his drifts wider, takes their room and if he breaks the first tackle, runs backwards, round in circles and basically looks like a headless chook
Tedesco certainly nullifies Suli's potential by running him out of space or cutting back into the inside.

Also the fact Woods and Tedesco were playing for their SOO jerseys rather than the team. I find this type of behaviour to be against what team work is about.
To be fair, I don't think that either Tedesco or Woods have shirked their 'team' performances in any of the games they have played during the whole blown out of proportion contract debacle. They are both always trying and are heavily involved, but things haven't quite gone their way, as the whole team has struggled in more recent weeks. Remember Woods was man of the match when we beat the Bulldogs a few weeks ago, right at the height of all this contract saga. Moses, on the other hand, was clearly shirking it so he could get his own way and be released - a spoiled brat of the highest order.

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by mike » Mon 22 May, 2017 1:32 pm

3. ET
2. Tedesco
1. Woods
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999