Goodluck Kyle Lovett

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 1934
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Re: Goodluck Kyle Lovett

Post by Earl » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:25 pm

I said good luck to him. He was bad.


18thman
Member
Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri 18 Feb, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by 18thman » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:27 pm

reserve grader......among many

User avatar
softlaw
Member
Member
Posts: 3713
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: The Monaro. South of Canberra.

Post by softlaw » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:29 pm

Rubbish thread started by an idiot!
D'oh.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

Bengal Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Bengal Tiger » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:33 pm

Any coach that picks him, deserves what they get!

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6879
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:34 pm

softlaw wrote:
Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:29 pm
Rubbish thread started by an idiot!
D'oh.
Still a better bloke than dingo.
Dw.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:41 pm

Lovett is terrible he gets lined up and dominated by halfbacks. Drops 3 balls a game and sets his feet and lets people run around him. Hopefully Lawrence is back soon.

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:44 pm

Lovett should never play FG again. The fact this plodder has ever played FG for us speaks volumes for how inept we are as an organisation and how we couldn't spot a footballer if we were at a celebratory dinner for the immortals. This flog needs to be released immediately.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2553
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:46 pm

Reserve grade standard at best
:sign:

Carefactor
Member
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon 27 Sep, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Carefactor » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:48 pm

Bengal Tiger wrote:
Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:33 pm
Any coach that picks him, deserves what they get!
Correct !! And the whole Weststigers world has faith in a coach that CANT SEE Lovett is rubbish. The bus is fishtailing before 2018 has even started .

Carefactor
Member
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon 27 Sep, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Carefactor » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:50 pm

Club Sandwich wrote:
Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:44 pm
Lovett should never play FG again. The fact this plodder has ever played FG for us speaks volumes for how inept we are as an organisation and how we couldn't spot a footballer if we were at a celebratory dinner for the immortals. This flog needs to be released immediately.
We had our chance after the white line fever incident... funny how much power sponsors have tho ;)

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8507
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:57 pm

Carefactor wrote:
Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:50 pm
Club Sandwich wrote:
Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:44 pm
Lovett should never play FG again. The fact this plodder has ever played FG for us speaks volumes for how inept we are as an organisation and how we couldn't spot a footballer if we were at a celebratory dinner for the immortals. This flog needs to be released immediately.
We had our chance after the white line fever incident... funny how much power sponsors have tho ;)
Agree, it was the perfect opportunity to punt the PLODDER :brick:

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5386
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:59 pm

Milone, Buchanan, Littlejohn, Lovett etc. All have played much more than their fair share of first grade for Wests Tigers . Players like them keep knocking on Wests Tigers' door and Wests Tigers accept them. Something has to change with the playing standard Wests Tigers accept of their first grade players.

Most of our players tried very hard tonight but when compared to the required playing standard of first grade they remind of the "No Name" brands which sell in cheap grocery supermarkets. I would venture to say that no more than half of seventeen today would be considered anywhere near first grade standard.

Wests Tigers must keep spending every last cent of their remaining CAP money to buy the remaining players needed in order to restore club pride with a competitive team for 2018. I say this because although Wests Tigers have been in the market this year buying new players, the players they have signed so far are nowhere need the requirement to lift the club out of the doldrums of bottom placing in 2018 and beyond,

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 10:27 pm

Carefactor wrote:
Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:50 pm
Club Sandwich wrote:
Sat 17 Jun, 2017 9:44 pm
Lovett should never play FG again. The fact this plodder has ever played FG for us speaks volumes for how inept we are as an organisation and how we couldn't spot a footballer if we were at a celebratory dinner for the immortals. This flog needs to be released immediately.
We had our chance after the white line fever incident... funny how much power sponsors have tho ;)
I don't get it. Does Lovett have a certain sponsors backing and that's why he kept his roster spot? Please enlighten me.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

timmings01
Member
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon 05 Sep, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by timmings01 » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 10:34 pm

I think I missed the game where he showed the so called improvement.

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3129
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 10:35 pm

Him and Grant are useless

All they do is manage to give away penalties and take a jumper some other worthy player could wear

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 10:37 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:
Sat 17 Jun, 2017 10:35 pm
Him and Grant are useless

All they do is manage to give away penalties and take a jumper some other worthy player could wear
Yep, like a mannequin.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6879
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 10:39 pm

Lovett had a good defensive game last weel, a bad one this week.
Hes copping it.

No answer tho, is it seriously his last game?
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 10:43 pm

Demps wrote:
Sat 17 Jun, 2017 10:39 pm
Lovett had a good defensive game last weel, a bad one this week.
Hes copping it.

No answer tho, is it seriously his last game?
I freaking hope so.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Post Reply