Player and Team stats from tonight

Mickeyboy

Re: Player and Team stats from tonight

Post by Mickeyboy » Fri 25 Aug, 2017 11:42 pm

Lolohea - 40 metres in attack, 35 tackles, nice coaching Green. What were Morgans stats?

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 26 Aug, 2017 10:21 am

willow wrote:
Fri 25 Aug, 2017 11:18 pm
Twal has been getting around 40 minutes per game, a bit down tonight but Woods played plenty. Not sure if he needed to as Twal and Ava didn't get a lot. Tonight showed that Sue doesn't have the same impact on the edge as he does in the middle.

The more I see of Marsters, the more I see him as one of our edge backrowers next season. He and Aloiai both offer great impact in attack. Marsters has a very good passing game, great footwork and a very handy offload. He's making a good fist of it in the centres but backrow is definitely his spot. Not sure I can find room for Taylor starting to be honest since Eisenhuth does such a good job in the middle.
Last night was the first time I was confident that Marsters can transition to backrow. There was a bit of Josh Papali in him last night. One of his best games in first grade, despite a few crucial misses in D.

I would like to see the Hooth cut out his mistakes. We need him to basically be a mistake free footballer but he seems to have at least two unforced errors in him each game.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sat 26 Aug, 2017 10:30 am

I think Huth needs to bulk up a bit more. He can play minutes and has some size about him, but does not appear particularly big through the arms and shoulders.

Off season strength focus for him

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 26 Aug, 2017 11:07 am

hobbo wrote:
Fri 25 Aug, 2017 10:38 pm
Joel Edwards :lol:
If this bloke isn't left at the bus stop I'm done !
What a waste of a jersey .
him and Lovett

We finally get rid of Lovett only to see Edwards get picked

Im over it

The Old Fox

Post by The Old Fox » Sat 26 Aug, 2017 12:01 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Fri 25 Aug, 2017 10:22 pm
Another quality stint from Edwards! Woods and Eisenhuth needed more support. Twal and Sue were ok but there's some leaners there. Missed tackles better. Two tries from kicks killed us.
Another quality stint from Edwards and Twai was ok?..you may need to go back over the stats!

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 26 Aug, 2017 12:56 pm

The Old Fox wrote:
Sat 26 Aug, 2017 12:01 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Another quality stint from Edwards! Woods and Eisenhuth needed more support. Twal and Sue were ok but there's some leaners there. Missed tackles better. Two tries from kicks killed us.
Another quality stint from Edwards and Twai was ok?..you may need to go back over the stats!
Better get some batteries for your sarcasm detector Fox.

The Old Fox

Post by The Old Fox » Sat 26 Aug, 2017 1:13 pm

formerguest wrote:
Sat 26 Aug, 2017 12:56 pm
The Old Fox wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
lol.. I actually thought Twai was better than ok last night especially in attack excited about his future next year and no it didn't go through to the slips..Edwards not up to it.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Sat 26 Aug, 2017 1:34 pm

The Old Fox wrote:
Sat 26 Aug, 2017 1:13 pm
formerguest wrote:
Sat 26 Aug, 2017 12:56 pm
The Old Fox wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
lol.. I actually thought Twai was better than ok last night especially in attack excited about his future next year and no it didn't go through to the slips..Edwards not up to it.
Alright Twal was good. Better? I was praising Twal and criticising Edwards. I thought it was clear enough...

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Sun 27 Aug, 2017 8:57 am

supercoach wrote:
Fri 25 Aug, 2017 10:12 pm
Twal missed a tackle...sack him!!!
That's 3 now in his time in our NRL team.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sun 27 Aug, 2017 9:56 am

Slack bastard Twal is, fancy missing that many tackles in little more than half a dozen games :)

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Sun 27 Aug, 2017 11:57 am

With the younger and less experienced players like Marsters, Twal, Eisenhuth, Alioia all coming along well. It's going to make it hard for the more experienced players like McQueen, Lawrence, Sue, Grant, ET to make the 17.
I'd even suggest Lolohea has outplayed Reynolds at 5/8 this year.
Hooker and Fullback are probably the two positions we have the least amount of depth in.
Hopefully the young guys stand up again in the last game of the year and make for an extra competitive off season.
Those stats from Eisenhuth and Alioia are softening the blow of losing Woods metres and defence.
Like Willow said if Alioia and Marsters keep up that impact it's hard to see ET starting. Good problem to have.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

Russell

Post by Russell » Sun 27 Aug, 2017 12:32 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Sun 27 Aug, 2017 11:57 am
With the younger and less experienced players like Marsters, Twal, Eisenhuth, Alioia all coming along well. It's going to make it hard for the more experienced players like McQueen, Lawrence, Sue, Grant, ET to make the 17.
Hooker and Fullback are probably the two positions we have the least amount of depth in.
Hopefully the young guys stand up again in the last game of the year and make for an extra competitive off season.
Those stats from Eisenhuth and Alioia are softening the blow of losing Woods metres and defence.
Like Willow said if Alioia and Marsters keep up that impact it's hard to see ET starting. Good problem to have.
You guys kill me - "it's hard to see ET starting"

He would be the first forward picked..... Marsters? hasn't even played in the forwards yet.

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Sun 27 Aug, 2017 4:11 pm

Russell wrote:
Sun 27 Aug, 2017 12:32 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Sun 27 Aug, 2017 11:57 am
You guys kill me - "it's hard to see ET starting"

He would be the first forward picked..... Marsters? hasn't even played in the forwards yet.
I'd leave Marsters in the centre good defender powerful and has a good offload.
He's only young give him a few years in the centre then transition him to the back row.