Same sex marriage debate...

General Social Discussion
Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Same sex marriage debate...

Post by Munk » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 7:51 pm

Far right?
So youre a nazi?


Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2006
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 7:55 pm

Munk wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 7:51 pm
Far right?
So youre a nazi?
Definitely not. The nazi's were very similar to the left. They were a centrally controlled government that tried to control people. You could state that they are very similar to the conservatives of today who believe in discriminating against people because they are gay. They might state they are to the right but the left and the right are very similar in their policies in relation to the government controlling people.

I'm economically to the right:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laissez-faire

If you look at the nazi's there concerns are very similar to the concerns we hear about today of the alt-right:-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... st_Program

They actually believed they were after equal rights when in reality they wanted to control other people. Sounds pretty similar to the alt-right today doesn't it.

Hope that clears things up. There is a economic right who believe in equal rights and free trade. There are crazies who state that want equal rights but actually want to control people who they disagree with.

I wonder where you fit in ?

Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Munk » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 8:01 pm

Earl wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 7:55 pm
Munk wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 7:51 pm
Far right?
So youre a nazi?
Definitely not. The nazi's were very similar to the left. They were a centrally controlled government that tried to control people. You could state that they are very similar to the conservatives of today who believe in discriminating against people because they are gay. They might state they are to the right but the left and the right are very similar in their policies in relation to the government controlling people.

I'm economically to the right:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laissez-faire

If you look at the nazi's there concerns are very similar to the concerns we hear about today of the alt-right:-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... st_Program

They actually believed they were after equal rights when in reality they wanted to control other people. Sounds pretty similar to the alt-right today doesn't it.
I was having a shot at lefties who presume the far right are evil.

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 3104
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 8:03 pm

Earl wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 7:55 pm
Munk wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 7:51 pm
Far right?
So youre a nazi?
Definitely not. The nazi's were very similar to the left. They were a centrally controlled government that tried to control people. You could state that they are very similar to the conservatives of today who believe in discriminating against people because they are gay. They might state they are to the right but the left and the right are very similar in their policies in relation to the government controlling people.

I'm economically to the right:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laissez-faire

If you look at the nazi's there concerns are very similar to the concerns we hear about today of the alt-right:-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... st_Program

They actually believed they were after equal rights when in reality they wanted to control other people. Sounds pretty similar to the alt-right today doesn't it.
We each have our crosses to carry Earl.

Seriously, I thought if we're discussing economics and having regard to this topic, Keynesian economics is the only way to go!

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/k/ke ... nomics.asp

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 01971.html

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2006
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 8:23 pm

I'm not a fan of Keynesian economics. I don't believe the government can control the business cycle and I think they make it worse.


Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2006
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 8:25 pm

Munk wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 8:01 pm
I was having a shot at lefties who presume the far right are evil.
I think the far right when it comes to social policies are evil or whatever word you want to use. The point is though the far right and the far left are actually pretty similar. They are basically all communists in that they believe in a big government that controls what people can do based on their personal preferences.
Last edited by Earl on Sat 09 Dec, 2017 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40854
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 2:39 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 3:04 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 1:00 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 12:44 pm
Jesus theres some nutjobs on here
There should be laws protecting SSM folk from discrimination in essential industries and supplies like serving petrol at Oodnagullarbie (ask GC Tiger where the hell is?) in middle of desert.

Also in receiving the Last Rites from a Catholic priest on their death bed so they won't get a one-way pass to Hell for their abominable lifestyle.

It is other nutjobs turn now.
Leave Oodnagullarbie out of this, it is a quiet little oasis of sanity and has managed to evade religious wars for centuries, mainly by kicking the bejesus out of any bible bashing mongrel who sets foot in town, no matter what religion they’re selling,
They threw the last one who entered town , into the local waterhole, which did nothing to pacify the attitude of the old salty who inhabits said waterhole,
There’s no discrimination in that town, they hate everyone,

Ps just for those who were worried about the water hole ,Don’t be, the Salty got a bit sick; but recovered eventually, Damn nearly Choked though,
Best thing the WT's could ever do , set up a link between our club and Oodnagullarbie Swamprats

Few superstars have come out that club , let me tell you

You forgot to mention Salty's the defensive coach out there as well , they simply don't miss tackles .....

Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Munk » Fri 15 Dec, 2017 12:21 am

Earl wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 8:25 pm
Munk wrote:
Fri 08 Dec, 2017 8:01 pm
I was having a shot at lefties who presume the far right are evil.
I think the far right when it comes to social policies are evil or whatever word you want to use. The point is though the far right and the far left are actually pretty similar. They are basically all communists in that they believe in a big government that controls what people can do based on their personal preferences.
The views of the far left and far right are similar as they display determined intolerance. Radical activists exist in each sphere and perform criminal and/or extremely unethical actions to preserve their point of view.
Case in point..recently an American female pornstar tweeted about not taking on a job as the man she was booked to work with was a gay pornstar and she didnt feel safe. She reiterated that her stance came from the background that the gay porn community is not as stringent on testing as the hetero one is and not because she was homophobic.
LGBTQ activists went into overdrive and cyberbullied this young woman in a relentless campaign of hatred until she found the end of a rope. They are every bit as bad as white supremicists and the like. They behave differently but crave the same outcomes.

Post Reply