NSW Origin Team

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2043
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Re: NSW Origin Team

Post by swag tiger » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 11:24 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Sat 21 Oct, 2017 4:44 pm
lol... I remember watching GI scoring a try against the Wests Tigers in a wheelchair.
He scored with a blown ACL thanks to Suli coming off his line too early.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018


User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3394
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 12:29 am

I know Ferguson has been running big metres again this year ... but Origin defence is a different beast.
He has a lot of stupid errors in him that hurt you in tight games, like the other week when he took a bomb close to his line and then ran right for the sideline where he got taken into touch . There’s at least a couple of terrible mistakes in him every week... plus he was a naughty boy last year.
Not for me.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 10:14 am

greatodensraven wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 11:22 pm
Lots of talk about Brooks being in the mix. Personally I’d like to see him get us to the finals (& beyond) first but it would no doubt be a great achievement if he was picked.

No mention of Rowdy tho....
Too many gun second rowers around at the moment for Rowdy to be in the mix, I reckon. I even think Aloiai would be thereabouts if it weren't for the big line up of backrowers playing so well. De Belin, Frizzell, Cordner, Crichton, Graham (not that he deserves to be there but he will be), Sims, Jackson, Finucane - lots of competition for the backrow and bench spots there.

User avatar
neil.bennett
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu 19 Apr, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by neil.bennett » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 9:39 pm

To save the arguement.

Tariq Sims - NSW (he represent nsw state of origin u18’s (i may wrong).

Korbin Sims - Elgible for both NSW and QLD. He chose QLD (his family says he’s a little bit different)

Hopefully Tariq gets picked this year as he is back to best, instilling fear in the opposition.

upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 882
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 9:46 pm

neil.bennett wrote:
Thu 19 Apr, 2018 9:39 pm
To save the arguement.

Tariq Sims - NSW (he represent nsw state of origin u18’s (i may wrong).

Korbin Sims - Elgible for both NSW and QLD. He chose QLD (his family says he’s a little bit different)

Hopefully Tariq gets picked this year as he is back to best, instilling fear in the opposition.
I agree if Tariq is not picked I will be filthy.


User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39664
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 8:54 am

Blake Green and James Maloney

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Thu 26 Apr, 2018 8:44 pm

1. Tom Turbo
2. JAC
3. James Roberts
4. Latrell Mitchell
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Luke Keary
7. James Maloney
8. RCG
9. Damien Cook
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jake Turbo

14. Tyrone Peachey
15. Tariq Sims
16. Angus Crichton
17. Jack De Belin

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17327
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 26 Apr, 2018 8:52 pm

1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Aitken
4. Mitchell
5. Tom Turbo
6. Green
7. Maloney

13. De Belin
12. Frizell
11. Cordner
10. Vaughan
9. Peats
8. RCG

14. Klemmer
15. Graham
16. Jake Turbo
17. Sims
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2427
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:07 pm

Cordner would only hold his place because he is captain and comes from the rorters - he offers nothing - another flat track bully that goes missing when the chips are down.

User avatar
LeichhardtTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon 26 Dec, 2011 12:54 pm
Location: Adelaide

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:17 pm

Turbo
JAC
Mitchell
Roberts
Ferguson
Keary
Maloney
Jake Tri
Frizell
De Belin
Vaughan
Cook
RCG

Klemmer
Tariq Sims
Twal
Eisenhuth
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1829
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:28 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 8:52 pm
1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Aitken
4. Mitchell
5. Tom Turbo
6. Green
7. Maloney

13. De Belin
12. Frizell
11. Cordner
10. Vaughan
9. Peats
8. RCG

14. Klemmer
15. Graham
16. Jake Turbo
17. Sims
Why Peats CB?

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:36 pm

diedpretty wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:07 pm
Cordner would only hold his place because he is captain and comes from the rorters - he offers nothing - another flat track bully that goes missing when the chips are down.
There would be plenty of forum members that read footy better than me so I’d like one of them to explain what this bloke currently offers cause I just don’t see it.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2427
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:47 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:36 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:07 pm
Cordner would only hold his place because he is captain and comes from the rorters - he offers nothing - another flat track bully that goes missing when the chips are down.
There would be plenty of forum members that read footy better than me so I’d like one of them to explain what this bloke currently offers cause I just don’t see it.
Unless your a blues selector or a rorters supporter ( which we aren't ) then you obviously miss the subtleties of his play. Leadership qualities - zero Aggressiveness - zero plodder scale - 10

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:51 pm

diedpretty wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:47 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:36 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:07 pm
Cordner would only hold his place because he is captain and comes from the rorters - he offers nothing - another flat track bully that goes missing when the chips are down.
There would be plenty of forum members that read footy better than me so I’d like one of them to explain what this bloke currently offers cause I just don’t see it.
Unless your a blues selector or a rorters supporter ( which we aren't ) then you obviously miss the subtleties of his play. Leadership qualities - zero Aggressiveness - zero plodder scale - 10
He was very average yesterday.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2427
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Thu 26 Apr, 2018 11:01 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:51 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:47 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:36 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:07 pm
Cordner would only hold his place because he is captain and comes from the rorters - he offers nothing - another flat track bully that goes missing when the chips are down.
There would be plenty of forum members that read footy better than me so I’d like one of them to explain what this bloke currently offers cause I just don’t see it.
Unless your a blues selector or a rorters supporter ( which we aren't ) then you obviously miss the subtleties of his play. Leadership qualities - zero Aggressiveness - zero plodder scale - 10
He was very average yesterday.
He is pretty average unless the rorters are on top - to me he is not a leader,

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1146
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 7:11 am

Demps wrote:
Sun 15 Apr, 2018 10:53 am
1. French
2. Tedesco
3. Aaron Gray
4. Hayne
5. Uate

6. Keary
7. Moses

8. Mannah
9. Peats
10. Woods
11. Beau Scott
12. Gallen
13. Graham

14. Cartwright
15. Tolman
16. Pearce
17. Tim Grant
Legends :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its an opinion!

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17327
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 7:33 am

Spud Murphy wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:28 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 8:52 pm
1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Aitken
4. Mitchell
5. Tom Turbo
6. Green
7. Maloney

13. De Belin
12. Frizell
11. Cordner
10. Vaughan
9. Peats
8. RCG

14. Klemmer
15. Graham
16. Jake Turbo
17. Sims
Why Peats CB?
I didn't think he did too bad last year, I know he hasn't set the world on fire this year but I think he'd do the job. Just realised he hadn't been picked for this weekend though so I guess he's going to be well down the picking order.

Koroisau will likely get the gig though. Does a lot of work and has a few try assists but misses quite a few tackles. He missed something like ten on his own last weekend if I recall correctly.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4518
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 8:29 am

diedpretty wrote:
Thu 26 Apr, 2018 10:07 pm
Cordner would only hold his place because he is captain and comes from the rorters - he offers nothing - another flat track bully that goes missing when the chips are down.
Finally someone who has seen him for what he is. NOTHING!!!!!

Post Reply