Teddy King Hit

Super League and Rugby League Abroad
Tigerdon

Re: Teddy King Hit

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 11:27 am

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 11:19 am
The British Minister for Defence has just announced he is gone as a result of him touching the leg of a female report fifteen years ago. There may be more to the story.

Hoffman, Affleck and Spacey all publicly shamed as a consequence of inappropriate behaviour towards others.

What someone can pass off "we were having fun" may in fact be considered offensive or inappropriate behaviour to the recipient (or their partner).
It was different back in Bill's day.

Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:04 pm

About 50 years ago when travelling in the train from Lidcombe to city Mon-Fri a girl whom I never spoke to her and I would position out butts on either side of those 3 inch stainless steel round posts holding the carriage up at the ends of each carriage. It was exotic and we would repeat on the 8.05am train second carriage from the front every opportunity. If she not with her friends we would share a quick smile before departing at Wynyard. Better than being bored and looking out the window at the slums of Newtown and Redfern. Luckily there was not boyfriend there to king hit me.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by old man tiger » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:24 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:04 pm
About 50 years ago when travelling in the train from Lidcombe to city Mon-Fri a girl whom I never spoke to her and I would position out butts on either side of those 3 inch stainless steel round posts holding the carriage up at the ends of each carriage. It was exotic and we would repeat on the 8.05am train second carriage from the front every opportunity. If she not with her friends we would share a quick smile before departing at Wynyard. Better than being bored and looking out the window at the slums of Newtown and Redfern. Luckily there was not boyfriend there to king hit me.
Literally laughing out loud in the office.
I want to see the thread you don't have a story for.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:33 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Hey Byron I lived in Newtown and it was home to me for 3 years,slums or not it was all I could afford...

ARE you sure you werent king hit on a number of occasions in the past mate...you come up with some great fantasy stories..
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:43 pm

Was that before or after you rode the unicorn, Byron?
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:59 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 10:40 am
formerguest wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 10:32 am
Hard to get the picture from the young woman's own words of, "I'm shaken up, it's a sensitive issue, what happened was deeply upsetting,".

It takes two to tango is my interpretation from that.
We don't know what happened mate. Teddy admitted to behaving inappropriately, and she was upset by it, but we don't know what happened.
Did she state that she was upst at Tedesco acting inappropriately toward her? It is only my interpretation of her words as I have no information of her being upset at a particular person or action.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 2:01 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:33 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Hey Byron I lived in Newtown and it was home to me for 3 years,slums or not it was all I could afford...

ARE you sure you werent king hit on a number of occasions in the past mate...you come up with some great fantasy stories..
I was king hit once after I got squatters off my farm in the hinterland near here. My ex who had one the best right crosses in the business had warned one of them to stop swearing or she would whack him, well he kept it up and she almost put him on his backside with one punch. Struth here am I thinking I will have to fight 3 of them, the dad used to fight in Jimmy Sharman's show. When they kept not turning up for court cases I put their caravan, horses, fowls etc all in the quarry just down the road whilst the case was supposed to be on and them doing their usual disappearing trick. A couple weeks later I was head down reading the newspaper in town and the ars.hole king hit me on the side of the head and took off. So the next morning I got my 22 went to the quarry and parted his hair with a shot and a few more in the general direction of the family. Did they hit the ground. see that you asked
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 2:53 pm

I this now the gun control thread...you shouldn't go anywhere near a gun Byron..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 2:57 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 2:53 pm
I this now the gun control thread...you shouldn't go anywhere near a gun Byron..
I thought it was a Teddy#MeToo thread.

To keep the politics balanced ... here’s a Russian one

Not sure if he is an pants man like Teddy.....or not
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 4:02 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
:roll

What a pisser !
When are you going to release a book of short memoirs ?
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 4:13 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 4:02 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
:roll

What a pisser !
When are you going to release a book of short memoirs ?
Even if it was complete fabrication you'd still buy it for a laugh.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Munk

Post by Munk » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 4:41 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 2:01 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:

I was king hit once after I got squatters off my farm in the hinterland near here. My ex who had one the best right crosses in the business had warned one of them to stop swearing or she would whack him, well he kept it up and she almost put him on his backside with one punch. Struth here am I thinking I will have to fight 3 of them, the dad used to fight in Jimmy Sharman's show. When they kept not turning up for court cases I put their caravan, horses, fowls etc all in the quarry just down the road whilst the case was supposed to be on and them doing their usual disappearing trick. A couple weeks later I was head down reading the newspaper in town and the ars.hole king hit me on the side of the head and took off. So the next morning I got my 22 went to the quarry and parted his hair with a shot and a few more in the general direction of the family. Did they hit the ground. see that you asked
Upset about roo shooting during the gun control debate thread yet admit to firing upon another human being?

TripleB

Post by TripleB » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 5:02 pm

dazza65 wrote:
Tue 31 Oct, 2017 3:43 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 31 Oct, 2017 3:41 pm
I'm sure the brown paper bags are on an express route to the Italian team and the press to smooth this over.... Wakeman probably challenging Teddy's worth after the lackadaisical performance he put in...then put one on him!.... :roll
yep the triple B fixes everything (Bondi Brown Bag)
I take offence at being linked to the Roosters :lol: :lol:

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 5:22 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
That sounds horrible honestly, for how long can you run arses with a person and be satisfied with that limitation.

"Did you ever ask her out mate?"
"Nope didn't even speak a word to her ever, but boy was that steel pole well polished."

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 5:28 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 10:46 am
Glennb wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 10:14 am
formerguest wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 3:34 pm
kiwitiger wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 2:58 pm
Hope Tedesco sr has got down to training and pointed out to Wakeman that people go to watch his son, not players like him.
If his father is of the the Tedesco family of tailors from Ryde, then no surprise he acts like that.
Teddy is the nephew of that family. The Tedesco (tailors) family have been LONG TIME sponsors/supporters of Balmain and now WT. They are good people. I remeber talking to them many years ago when Teddy was in U/20's and there was some doubt as to wether he would re-sign with Tigers. They told me then that Teddy wasnt that interested in the Tigers. That family LOVES the Tigers, but it seems that Teddy has never really shared that love.
If you come from a Tigers family, How can you not like the Tigers?
was he dropped as a baby?
Maybe this explains things a bit...

T.D. that is so clever....and hilarious....

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 5:42 pm

Munk wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 4:41 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:

Upset about roo shooting during the gun control debate thread yet admit to firing upon another human being?
It is called situational ethics.

True Tiger, when I first hit Sydney from the bush I stayed at no. 1 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, I can still remember seeing the first gas stove, had only ever lit the old fuel stoves before that which we used for everything.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 7:03 pm

Munk wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 4:41 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
TrueTiger wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:

There you go Stryker, blatant proof that access to guns should be restricted :lol:

dazza65

Post by dazza65 » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 8:10 pm

TripleB wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 5:02 pm
dazza65 wrote:
Tue 31 Oct, 2017 3:43 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 31 Oct, 2017 3:41 pm
I'm sure the brown paper bags are on an express route to the Italian team and the press to smooth this over.... Wakeman probably challenging Teddy's worth after the lackadaisical performance he put in...then put one on him!.... :roll
yep the triple B fixes everything (Bondi Brown Bag)
I take offence at being linked to the Roosters :lol: :lol:
Sorry dude, no offence meant :D
----------------------------------------------
Tigers?!? - Driven mad since - 1969-201?