Super League and Rugby League Abroad
bathursttiger

Re: Teddy King Hit

Post by bathursttiger » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 8:16 pm

Earl wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 8:04 am
tig_prmz wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 11:36 pm
as much of a dog as tedesco in, no matter what anyone does, it's not OK to hit someone.

you cant go to jail for hitting on someone's girl but you can for hitting someone's face.
I agree but he is still a dog.
I wonder if he would be a Dog if he was wearing the Tigers #1 jumper next year?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 8:28 pm

Earl wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 9:22 am
He is such a moron isn't he.
If brains were petrol he wouldn't be able to perpetuate a fleas motorcycle around a rain drop.

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 9:38 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 8:16 pm
Earl wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 8:04 am
tig_prmz wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 11:36 pm
as much of a dog as tedesco in, no matter what anyone does, it's not OK to hit someone.

you cant go to jail for hitting on someone's girl but you can for hitting someone's face.
I agree but he is still a dog.
I wonder if he would be a Dog if he was wearing the Tigers #1 jumper next year?
He's not. So he's a dog and should be locked up!

P.s. If he was wearing the WTs no1 in 2018. Maybe my opinion of him would slightly alter towards Errol Flynn
in Ivan we distrust

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 9:44 pm

tigerap wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 5:28 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 10:46 am
Glennb wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 10:14 am
formerguest wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 3:34 pm

If his father is of the the Tedesco family of tailors from Ryde, then no surprise he acts like that.
Teddy is the nephew of that family. The Tedesco (tailors) family have been LONG TIME sponsors/supporters of Balmain and now WT. They are good people. I remeber talking to them many years ago when Teddy was in U/20's and there was some doubt as to wether he would re-sign with Tigers. They told me then that Teddy wasnt that interested in the Tigers. That family LOVES the Tigers, but it seems that Teddy has never really shared that love.
If you come from a Tigers family, How can you not like the Tigers?
was he dropped as a baby?
Maybe this explains things a bit...

T.D. that is so clever....and hilarious....
Thanks. I went to great lengths to allude to him being a Wayne Kerr , without called him a Wayne Kerr. Now I've just called him a W.K twice. Should have just done that in the first place and saved myself some time.
in Ivan we distrust

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Thu 02 Nov, 2017 9:54 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 2:01 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:33 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:04 pm
About 50 years ago when travelling in the train from Lidcombe to city Mon-Fri a girl whom I never spoke to her and I would position out butts on either side of those 3 inch stainless steel round posts holding the carriage up at the ends of each carriage. It was exotic and we would repeat on the 8.05am train second carriage from the front every opportunity. If she not with her friends we would share a quick smile before departing at Wynyard. Better than being bored and looking out the window at the slums of Newtown and Redfern. Luckily there was not boyfriend there to king hit me.
Hey Byron I lived in Newtown and it was home to me for 3 years,slums or not it was all I could afford...

ARE you sure you werent king hit on a number of occasions in the past mate...you come up with some great fantasy stories..
I was king hit once after I got squatters off my farm in the hinterland near here. My ex who had one the best right crosses in the business had warned one of them to stop swearing or she would whack him, well he kept it up and she almost put him on his backside with one punch. Struth here am I thinking I will have to fight 3 of them, the dad used to fight in Jimmy Sharman's show. When they kept not turning up for court cases I put their caravan, horses, fowls etc all in the quarry just down the road whilst the case was supposed to be on and them doing their usual disappearing trick. A couple weeks later I was head down reading the newspaper in town and the ars.hole king hit me on the side of the head and took off. So the next morning I got my 22 went to the quarry and parted his hair with a shot and a few more in the general direction of the family. Did they hit the ground. see that you asked
Keep eating those Byron cookies mate!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 1:07 am

Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 9:54 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 2:01 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:33 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 12:04 pm
About 50 years ago when travelling in the train from Lidcombe to city Mon-Fri a girl whom I never spoke to her and I would position out butts on either side of those 3 inch stainless steel round posts holding the carriage up at the ends of each carriage. It was exotic and we would repeat on the 8.05am train second carriage from the front every opportunity. If she not with her friends we would share a quick smile before departing at Wynyard. Better than being bored and looking out the window at the slums of Newtown and Redfern. Luckily there was not boyfriend there to king hit me.
Hey Byron I lived in Newtown and it was home to me for 3 years,slums or not it was all I could afford...

ARE you sure you werent king hit on a number of occasions in the past mate...you come up with some great fantasy stories..
I was king hit once after I got squatters off my farm in the hinterland near here. My ex who had one the best right crosses in the business had warned one of them to stop swearing or she would whack him, well he kept it up and she almost put him on his backside with one punch. Struth here am I thinking I will have to fight 3 of them, the dad used to fight in Jimmy Sharman's show. When they kept not turning up for court cases I put their caravan, horses, fowls etc all in the quarry just down the road whilst the case was supposed to be on and them doing their usual disappearing trick. A couple weeks later I was head down reading the newspaper in town and the ars.hole king hit me on the side of the head and took off. So the next morning I got my 22 went to the quarry and parted his hair with a shot and a few more in the general direction of the family. Did they hit the ground. see that you asked
Keep eating those Byron cookies mate!
I wish I will have a few of you guys on the jury in any future case, no need to bribe judges or lie under oath. Are you for hire for my mate Salim Mehajer?
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 1:08 am

did I tell you the one when I was an altar boy and a child come around saying his dog had ate the communion host that he had vomited out?
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 7:41 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 1:08 am
did I tell you the one when I was an altar boy and a child come around saying his dog had ate the communion host that he had vomited out?
This song sums you up to a tee BBF. It must be a mess inside your head (NSFW):

Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:38 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 02 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 10:05 pm
tigerap wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 9:57 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:15 pm

Is that what he actually did, ? it seems by reports that the team took Tedesco's side and wanted to boot the other guy out. Seems that just maybe it didn't happen the way some of us
Would have liked it too
Still we probably know better anyway.
The team took Tedesco's side as they know out of the 2 they have a batter chance of winning if Tedesco is in the team rather than Wakeman
Yeah .but... yeah ...we know what really happened.
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/37 ... loomfield/

Well there you go GCT, Teddy admits he was behaving inappropriately toward her... Want to keep running that line?
Not to think that you are putting words in someone else's mouth, I read and watched the interview , and video, nowhere in either , did he say he was behaving inappropriately to HER, in fact ( il read it again to make sure) he said clearly , that he didn't proposition her. And the " inappropriate " could be about the altercation with a teammate While out with the team.
I don't know .

Likr most , I don't know what happened, but I know there's a lot of bitter and twisted jilted Teddy ex lovers here , who would love it if it was true
But it's fantasy to turn what he said , into him admitting that he propositioned her .

I take it that you are fine about the Cowards Punch though

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 9:02 pm

How long before the season starts?
"Quality Stupidity"

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 9:15 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:38 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
tigerap wrote:
Wed 01 Nov, 2017 9:57 pm

The team took Tedesco's side as they know out of the 2 they have a batter chance of winning if Tedesco is in the team rather than Wakeman

Well there you go GCT, Teddy admits he was behaving inappropriately toward her... Want to keep running that line?
Not to think that you are putting words in someone else's mouth, I read and watched the interview , and video, nowhere in either , did he say he was behaving inappropriately to HER, in fact ( il read it again to make sure) he said clearly , that he didn't proposition her. And the " inappropriate " could be about the altercation with a teammate While out with the team.
I don't know .

Likr most , I don't know what happened, but I know there's a lot of bitter and twisted jilted Teddy ex lovers here , who would love it if it was true
But it's fantasy to turn what he said , into him admitting that he propositioned her .

A coward punch is a punch you don't see coming (sucker punch/ cheap shot )
Aparentley Teddy has a shiner , so I'd say he'd seen it coming !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 9:29 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 9:15 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:

I don't know .

That's the first time I've heard it was not a Cowards punch. it's easy to get get a shiner from a punch from behind, they are seldom straight punches . And if it's a roundhouse as they usually are that's the result, you don't have to be facing someone to get a black eye
There hasn't been one person that I've seen or heard( who would know) that's said it was anything but a cheap shot.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 9:38 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 9:29 pm
hobbo wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:

I don't know .

That's the first time I've heard it was not a Cowards punch. it's easy to get get a shiner from a punch from behind, they are seldom straight punches . And if it's a roundhouse as they usually are that's the result, you don't have to be facing someone to get a black eye
There hasn't been one person that I've seen or heard( who would know) that's said it was anything but a cheap shot.
Sounds like you've been in a position to cop a few.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 10:21 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 9:38 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 9:29 pm
hobbo wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:

I don't know .

Sounds like you've been in a position to cop a few.
Who me???? I'm too loveable to get involved in Brawls

Munk

Post by Munk » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 10:49 pm

I have heard it was not a coward's punch.
I was also told that they were facing each other arguing and that Ted did not expect it, but could have anticipated it as he was aware of why the confrontation was occurring.
It was also claimed "king hit" was an exaggeration and was really Wakeman getting the first one in and landing it.

Russell

Post by Russell » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 10:51 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
You must have had a hard time at school - it seems they get payback every second week.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 04 Nov, 2017 8:18 am

Russell wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 10:51 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
You must have had a hard time at school - it seems they get payback every second week.
Now Russell the moment my best school mate, Brian Hardy (a relo of Billy Slater), and I were taught about Admiral Nelson asking Hardy to kiss him we pissed ourselves laughing in the classroom so much that we ordered out by Sister Mary Michael (Mad Mick) - still to this day if his missus asks who is calling Kiss Me Hardy answers all the questions.

AnnandaleTiger

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Sat 04 Nov, 2017 7:24 pm

The memes going around have been funny. It will be interesting to see if any change occurs to teddies game next year or he stay a one dimensional, individualist.