Moses Suli

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
Demps

Re: Moses Suli

Post by Demps » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 5:03 pm

😂 Massive flop
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 5:29 pm

Complete moron he could have a good life from football but he is fast running out of chances.It is a possibility he will be the first footballer cut from 3 teams in less then a year.

willow

Post by willow » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 5:42 pm

Sabre wrote:
Fri 08 Jun, 2018 4:29 pm
tonza wrote:
Fri 08 Jun, 2018 4:25 pm
Sabre wrote:
Fri 08 Jun, 2018 4:19 pm
Didn't take long did it.
How dumb can he get....
After the amount of chances he has had you'd think he would be making sure he gets to training every day.
I reckon he can sink lower still.

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 5:43 pm

Wow this kid really can’t get himself together. So much talent so little motivation.

tonza

Post by tonza » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 5:44 pm

He has been playing pretty well for them in the top grade.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 5:56 pm

Will learn the hard way
When he has no job and has to work hard to earn the coin

some people take things for granted
Clearly looks to be one of those

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 6:11 pm

NRL should just step in and ban him until he proves he can be a functioning human being.
Its an opinion!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 6:13 pm

Idiot

Fibros

Post by Fibros » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 6:19 pm

Glad Manly maggots didn't sack him. Continue the great culture they have had over the years. Sui fits right in.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

Chevy

Post by Chevy » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 6:38 pm

How stupid can one be ?most people work between 8-12 hours a day,this flog can’t get himself organised to attend football training that wouldn’t take up half a day in time for most people.

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:01 pm

so many posters talk about people like suli 'needing to learn a lesson', 'make him lay bricks for a year...'.
a lot of people have absolutely zero understanding of what are obviously some serious mental health issues. this seems to me to be something that is being dilated because it seems every second person has 'mental health issues'. it is like so many other real problems that are dissipated by pretenders looking to take advantage. thats a real shame.

no he doesnt deserve to be given 100 chances - he has likely had enough now already - but he definitely seems to need psychological help.

it is not the nrl's responsibility just because he has played nrl. it is up to people around him who actually have his best interests at heart to look out for him.

i would suggest people take a step back and think about why someone in his position would self destruct how he looks to be; surely this is not the path of someone of a completely sound mindset.

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:17 pm

turnstyle wrote:
Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:01 pm
so many posters talk about people like suli 'needing to learn a lesson', 'make him lay bricks for a year...'.
a lot of people have absolutely zero understanding of what are obviously some serious mental health issues. this seems to me to be something that is being dilated because it seems every second person has 'mental health issues'. it is like so many other real problems that are dissipated by pretenders looking to take advantage. thats a real shame.

no he doesnt deserve to be given 100 chances - he has likely had enough now already - but he definitely seems to need psychological help.

it is not the nrl's responsibility just because he has played nrl. it is up to people around him who actually have his best interests at heart to look out for him.

i would suggest people take a step back and think about why someone in his position would self destruct how he looks to be; surely this is not the path of someone of a completely sound mindset.
Being lazy with a bad attitude does not equal mental health issues.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:19 pm

Swordy wrote:
Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:17 pm
turnstyle wrote:

is he really that stupid? if so, i stand corrected, but anyone who travels that path of self sabotage has issues.

Bozo97

Post by Bozo97 » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:23 pm

1st time you could kind of understand it, 2nd time and you really gotta question him, 3rd time and its beyond a joke. The kid has a once in a lifetime opportunity and hes taking it for granted. If he hasnt learnt by now then he never will. Dont even feel sorry for him anymore, its his own fault.

tigertye

Post by tigertye » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:30 pm

Arana Taumata 2.0

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:40 pm

turnstyle wrote:
Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:19 pm
Swordy wrote:
turnstyle wrote:

is he really that stupid? if so, i stand corrected, but anyone who travels that path of self sabotage has issues.
He was offered, and utilised counselling and other assistance from both WT and the Dogs. If he had significant mental health issues, I'm sure it would have been noted by now.

Fact is these days, it's politically correct to give everyone the chance to claim mental health issues. Many are genuine. It's also fact that some people are just DH's and will never get it. I don't care what he does with his life and he can go and get all the counselling he needs. Maybe he just doesn't want to do it or just doesn't care enough. You really have to commit body and mind to get to the elite level. Most people just don't have it. I suspect he just doesn't have it. Plain and simple. But it doesn't mean we have to find an excuse.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:44 pm

tigertye wrote:
Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:30 pm
Arana Taumata 2.0
Seems like it
No more plodders!
:sign:

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Fri 08 Jun, 2018 8:29 pm

Swordy wrote:
Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:40 pm
turnstyle wrote:
Fri 08 Jun, 2018 7:19 pm
Swordy wrote:
turnstyle wrote:

He was offered, and utilised counselling and other assistance from both WT and the Dogs. If he had significant mental health issues, I'm sure it would have been noted by now.

Fact is these days, it's politically correct to give everyone the chance to claim mental health issues. Many are genuine. It's also fact that some people are just DH's and will never get it. I don't care what he does with his life and he can go and get all the counselling he needs. Maybe he just doesn't want to do it or just doesn't care enough. You really have to commit body and mind to get to the elite level. Most people just don't have it. I suspect he just doesn't have it. Plain and simple. But it doesn't mean we have to find an excuse.
Yeah all signs point to him being a lazy flog...and stupid.