Nathan Cleary

Yossarian

Re: Nathan Cleary

Post by Yossarian » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 8:15 pm

Some of you have to stop trying to read the tea leaves everytime there's an interview with N Cleary etc. He's going to say good things about Penrith and their staff even if he plans to bigger off. Means nothing either way.

In the meantime, fire up the BBQ, crack open a good bottle of bourbon and wait until his birthday or whenever he makes his announcement.

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 9:25 pm

TYGA wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 11:56 am
jadtiger wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 11:47 am
TYGA wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 11:26 am
Best thing for us is Nathan signing with Penrith. He is over hyped very good player but not worth the 1m it would take to get him here. We have to upgrade and extend Brooks now. Moses will move him when he is off contract.

This will be shouted down but a swap of Reynolds for Mitchell Moses would make a lot of sense. Cleary would turn him around like Brooks.
If that flog Moses ever came back it would put me in my grave and i would happily go.I couldnt bear watching him in our colours ever again he is a cancer
It was a gee up.
Got him hook line and sinker.

The Queen

Post by The Queen » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 9:53 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 8:15 pm
Some of you have to stop trying to read the tea leaves everytime there's an interview with N Cleary etc. He's going to say good things about Penrith and their staff even if he plans to bigger off. Means nothing either way.

In the meantime, fire up the BBQ, crack open a good bottle of bourbon and wait until his birthday or whenever he makes his announcement.

It's 59 days away until he said he will announce his decision mite get a few more pages by then more twist and turns

But to be brutally honest I am sick of hearing about it should ban Clearly talk until then

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 10:11 pm

His choices are two: sign with Penriff or join the Tiges......he will not consider any other offfers

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:22 am

tigerap wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 10:11 pm
His choices are two: sign with Penriff or join the Tiges......he will not consider any other offfers
So if the Rorters offered 1.5 million + benefits he'll knock it back. ..ok cool
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 3:03 am

Yossarian wrote:

Labour man , Wimbledon supporter and likes bourbon ............

Do you have any good qualities Yoss ?? :D

Needaname

Post by Needaname » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 5:37 am

Yossarian wrote:

Hmmm,
Well we can also read the descisions made by the tigers so far and the fact Luke Brooks hasnt been re signed still leaves Cleary decision up in the air. The person putting all that on hold would be his father🙄. Has he got the good oil?
I guess we’d all like the decision made sooner then later.
But If he mentions his going to begin contract talks in the next couple of weeks, that can only be done with the Panthers, right?

helmesy

Post by helmesy » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 6:03 am

Needaname wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 5:37 am
Yossarian wrote:

Hmmm,
Well we can also read the descisions made by the tigers so far and the fact Luke Brooks hasnt been re signed still leaves Cleary decision up in the air. The person putting all that on hold would be his father🙄. Has he got the good oil?
But If he mentions his going to begin contract talks in the next couple of weeks, that can only be done with the Panthers, right?
Yes, you can negotiate/sign with your current club at any time.

Bones

Post by Bones » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:29 am

helmesy wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 6:03 am
Needaname wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Hmmm,
Also possible the panthers would allow him to speak with the tigers early. I’m sure they would be keen for a decision as much as anyone so they can plan their recruitment.

It’s hard to guess how it will pan out because it’s an unusual scenario. We’ll all just have to wait and see.

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 9:05 am

Yossarian wrote:

what is a better birthday present than a multi million contract from your own father :)
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell

Needaname

Post by Needaname » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:29 am

Bones wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:29 am
helmesy wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 6:03 am
Needaname wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Hmmm,
Also possible the panthers would allow him to speak with the tigers early. I’m sure they would be keen for a decision as much as anyone so they can plan their recruitment.

It’s hard to guess how it will pan out because it’s an unusual scenario. We’ll all just have to wait and see.
Thanks.
I just read a quote from an article regarding the dispute of Maloney the Panthers and the Titans enquiring about him.
It mentions that negotiations with another club can commence prior to open market date with the current clubs permission. Could be what he meant when he said make a descision and get it done as soon as possible.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:36 am

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 3:03 am
Yossarian wrote:

Labour man , Wimbledon supporter and likes bourbon ............

Do you have any good qualities Yoss ?? :D
Labor Happy, Labor...

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:38 am

Needaname wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Hmmm,
I think it means until he says what he's doing he could potentially do anything!

Re Luke Brooks the fact he seems linked no nobody speaks volumes I'd say

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:39 am

TheDaBoss wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 9:05 am
Yossarian wrote:

what is a better birthday present than a multi million contract from your own father :)
True that. If it happens, great. If not, life goes on...

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:40 am

Geo. wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:22 am
tigerap wrote:
Depends what the benefits are Geo!

Fibros

Post by Fibros » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:00 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:40 am
Geo. wrote:
tigerap wrote:
The Teddy package.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:13 pm

Fibros wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:00 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:40 am
Geo. wrote:
tigerap wrote:
The Teddy package.
buy one get one woods free
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 3:44 pm

TheDaBoss wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:13 pm
Fibros wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:00 pm
Yossarian wrote: