Where are all the fair weather fans.

Geo.

Re: Where are all the fair weather fans.

Post by Geo. » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 10:37 am

Bloody hot in Melbourne for March
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 10:39 am

I like to think I'm a fairly balanced supporter... I think I can tend to go a bit overboard and negative when things aren't good with the team... But also give credit when it's due as well.
We seem to have groups of fans that are quite extreme though positively or negatively... Happy clappers and doomsayers... From my pov it seems those on the negative side are more vocal and around more than those positive ones... Might be wrong.
Both groups have those who love to be right... The "I told you so's".
What does annoy me though it appears to be only the happy clappers telling the negative Nigel's to go support another team in times such as this.
To them I say... Take a long walk off a short pier. You're no better than any other fan

hodgo

Post by hodgo » Sun 18 Mar, 2018 2:07 pm

supercoach wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 10:28 am
Like last week I gave us no chance for the same reasons, lack of pace, lack of goal kicker and lack of the X factor and again I stress that dosnt make me a fair weather supporter.

Anyway I was wrong again, but as another poster said I will wait till about round 8 before I start making a call on 2018. Believe it or not but its a big advantage playing the top teams early
I understand your thoughts but so many supporters have had a crack at 'our team' without even giving them a chance. Peoplehave knocked ivan, got stuck into benji, bagged this and that player without even seeing how we go.
Truth is we look ordinary offensively but i have never seen this kind of effort defensively. I just want us to get behind the boys. Be critical by all means but dont bag blokes that don the jersey and try

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 4:35 pm

I havent seen many getting into Benjii or knocking Ivan,
most of us have been pleasantly surprised at how well we have defended in the first rounds,
Yes, we have problems scoring, but at least we have been able to keep the score against us low as well.
Were doing better than I thought we could., but we cant get by on defense for too long Just enjoy whats happening now,
Thinking ahead is not always a good thing.