Teddy's bombed try

Doc Tiger

Re: Teddy's bombed try

Post by Doc Tiger » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 2:06 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:19 am
I loved it.... While its hard to gauge, that missed opportunity could of be an important factor in us keeping the game in check and ultimately winning.

Thanks Teddy!!!
Maybe he's still on our payroll if you know what I mean....😂

yeti

Post by yeti » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 3:04 pm

Moh wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 1:42 pm
lol... when he was in our colours Teddy was the best fullback in the game, could do no wrong.

It's honestly so pathetic, put a side what you think of him personally (as if you know him?) and think rationally. I hate the Roosters more than anyone, money talks and that's just the way it is.

Obviously not the best start for Teddy, but he is a deadset freak. Same goes with Moses. Hate them all you want, but lets be real please.
Fair call Moh, but it's just a bit of fun letting off steam after what he and his mates put this club through in the off season. And yes, he is a dead set freak on his feet, but in all honesty, does have some major work to do on parts of his game - I have never seen him pass a ball that I can recall, and he doesn't always pick a great time to come into the back line.
Still, he's a lot better than any number 1 in our squad at present, but by the same token, on twice as much as coin (at least).

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 3:27 pm

All a bit of fun Moh. I don’t wish him any harm at all but I was loving getting stuck into him at the game!! He took us for a ride and was partly to blame for last year - so let him cop a spray. Nothing nasty - just passion and fun
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Earl

Post by Earl » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 4:25 pm

Onthebus wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:13 am
I wish Tedesco misery for the rest of his career, and I definately won't be cheering him on for NSW
x 2.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 11:23 pm

Moh wrote:
lol... when he was in our colours Teddy was the best fullback in the game, could do no wrong.

It's honestly so pathetic, put a side what you think of him personally (as if you know him?) and think rationally. I hate the Roosters more than anyone, money talks and that's just the way it is.

Obviously not the best start for Teddy, but he is a deadset freak. Same goes with Moses. Hate them all you want, but lets be real please.
No thanks Moh.

Seeing the Tigers faithful give it too him all day long made me proud to be a Tigers fan.

The blokes comments after leaving were garbage and lacked class.

Plenty have left the Tigers and never received that sort of reception.

Moses, Woods and Tedesco can expect it for the rest of their careers.

I just hope they have to come to Leichhardt one day.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:03 am

jirskyr wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:13 am
I wouldn't get too ahead of ourselves, Tedesco has a lot of season left to do amazing things, and they get another crack at us in Rd 13. We don't want to go all Chookpen arrogance, because maybe Tedesco kills us next time around, or maybe we make the Top 8 and he sinks us in the finals... many many weeks to go.

I also don't know the guy personally, so I'm not going to make comments about his personality.

It was just enough to get the win first week, see him bomb that try, see Benji and Esan smash him, see him grimace with immense displeasure at his mistakes, at the loss and at the way the crowd ripped into him every time he caught the footy, walked up the tunnel or breathed.
We're entitled to a week's worth of gloating

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:15 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 5:03 am
jirskyr wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:13 am
I wouldn't get too ahead of ourselves, Tedesco has a lot of season left to do amazing things, and they get another crack at us in Rd 13. We don't want to go all Chookpen arrogance, because maybe Tedesco kills us next time around, or maybe we make the Top 8 and he sinks us in the finals... many many weeks to go.

I also don't know the guy personally, so I'm not going to make comments about his personality.

It was just enough to get the win first week, see him bomb that try, see Benji and Esan smash him, see him grimace with immense displeasure at his mistakes, at the loss and at the way the crowd ripped into him every time he caught the footy, walked up the tunnel or breathed.
We're entitled to a week's worth of gloating
Oh I agree, just referring to more of the comments about him having his worst game ever or maybe not being as good or not being able to find his old Tigers form at his new club. Also other stuff about people having met him and thinking he was a DH.

Don't get me wrong I called him a DH on the day, now I'm just happy to gloat a little on here and internally, after the win.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 15 Mar, 2018 8:48 am

I'm not kidding myself that his career will nosedive at Easts as some sort of karmic retribution. He'll have plenty of good games for them, it doesn't mean we can't enjoy some schadenfreude at how he played against us.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

bbobb

Post by bbobb » Thu 15 Mar, 2018 11:37 pm

yeti wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 3:04 pm
Moh wrote:

Fair call Moh, but it's just a bit of fun letting off steam after what he and his mates put this club through in the off season. And yes, he is a dead set freak on his feet, but in all honesty, does have some major work to do on parts of his game - I have never seen him pass a ball that I can recall, and he doesn't always pick a great time to come into the back line.
Still, he's a lot better than any number 1 in our squad at present, but by the same token, on twice as much as coin (at least).
Yeah - kind of agree with Moh. He didn’t handle the signing well and his management leaves much to be desired but I will give him one thing (and Woodsy), they kept on trying and turning upwhile they wore our colours and deserve a modicum of respect. Shame that can’t be said for all

snowleopard

Post by snowleopard » Fri 16 Mar, 2018 12:07 am

Just a comment on Tedesco physique now. I remember watching this skinny kid debut against Cronulla at Leichhardt and do his ACL. Looking at his upper body last week the change is remarkable . Question is can a player over develop .. ie develop so much upper body as against legs and still maintain the speed that got him to where he was in previous years at fullback. Looking at the current fullbacks there is no one that matches his current upper body size that I can see

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Fri 16 Mar, 2018 7:54 am

Have met Tedesco a couple of times & he seems a nice bloke, but the way he left us left a lot to be desired. I just hope he plays bad against us & plays well for NSW, i dont wish him any harm.