Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 7

Wests Tigers National Youth Competition Discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32714
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 7

Post by willow » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 5:44 pm

Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 7
Author Dan Talintyre Timestamp Tue 17 Apr 2018, 04:01 PM

Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Coach Craig Wilson has named his squad to take on the high-flying Newcastle Knights this Saturday, April 21 for their Round 7 clash.

Kickoff for the match is at 1:15pm AEST from Campbelltown Sports Stadium.

Still winless in season 2018, Wests Tigers will be looking to spring an upset on Saturday when they take on a Newcastle side that has lost just one game so far this year — to the top-of-the-table Sharks.

WESTS TIGERS

1. Dylan Smith
2. Peter Pakoti
3. Curtis Wilson
4. Heath Gibbs
5. Connelly Lemuelu
6. Gus Garzaniti
7. Josh Bermingham
8. Ben Seufale
9. Bennett Wheelhouse
10. Thomas Mikaele
11. Alex Seyfarth
12. Lucas Castle
13. Kiani Marshall

Interchange:
14. Riley Cheshire
15. Will Lawson
16. Jarrod Spicer
17. Alatanu Wright
18. James Tautaiolefua
19. Rua Ngati

Coach: Craig Wilson


User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by steve-o » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:24 pm

This competition has dropped off the face of the earth. How’s our team been going?
Year of last finals appearance:
2017 - Storm, Roosters, Broncos, Eels, Sharks, Sea Eagles, Panthers, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2015 - Rabbitohs, Dragons
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers, Warriors

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2680
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:26 pm

steve-o wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:24 pm
This competition has dropped off the face of the earth. How’s our team been going?
Winless
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by steve-o » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:43 pm

Tacky wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:26 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:24 pm
This competition has dropped off the face of the earth. How’s our team been going?
Winless
Oh dear, that’s disappointing
Year of last finals appearance:
2017 - Storm, Roosters, Broncos, Eels, Sharks, Sea Eagles, Panthers, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2015 - Rabbitohs, Dragons
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers, Warriors

Balmain Boy
Member
Member
Posts: 3171
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Balmain Boy » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 10:09 am

steve-o wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:43 pm
Tacky wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:26 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:24 pm
This competition has dropped off the face of the earth. How’s our team been going?
Winless
Oh dear, that’s disappointing
0-6 and for & against of around -120.

Playing the team equal top this week, will probably be another hiding.


User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32714
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 22 Apr, 2018 3:44 pm

The boys were beaten 18-4, Dylan Smith the lone try scorer.

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 2913
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 22 Apr, 2018 4:49 pm

willow wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 3:44 pm
The boys were beaten 18-4, Dylan Smith the lone try scorer.
Do you think Smith would be in the running for a wing position next year in the NRL to ease him into the top grade?

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32714
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 22 Apr, 2018 5:08 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 4:49 pm
willow wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 3:44 pm
The boys were beaten 18-4, Dylan Smith the lone try scorer.
Do you think Smith would be in the running for a wing position next year in the NRL to ease him into the top grade?
He's a specialist fullback, if I was going to play him anywhere, it would be there. I'd rather revert Thompson back to the wing TBH.

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 2913
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 22 Apr, 2018 5:23 pm

willow wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 5:08 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 4:49 pm
willow wrote:
Sun 22 Apr, 2018 3:44 pm
The boys were beaten 18-4, Dylan Smith the lone try scorer.
Do you think Smith would be in the running for a wing position next year in the NRL to ease him into the top grade?
He's a specialist fullback, if I was going to play him anywhere, it would be there. I'd rather revert Thompson back to the wing TBH.
Thanks. Yes Thompson is our No 1 winger,.

Post Reply