Round 11 SPOILERS

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
voice of reason
Member
Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:35 pm

Re: Round 11 SPOILERS

Post by voice of reason » Fri 18 May, 2018 9:54 pm

willow wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:51 pm
Hell of a try by Isaako
Two of the tries of the year in five minutes. Teddy beaten badly.
Suffering supporter since 1967


User avatar
Doc Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2300
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Doc Tiger » Fri 18 May, 2018 9:56 pm

Hahahaaa....what a farcical end. Stop the game so the broncos can win. Stop boys. Just stop!!!

User avatar
Doc Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2300
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Doc Tiger » Fri 18 May, 2018 9:56 pm

voice of reason wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:54 pm
willow wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:51 pm
Hell of a try by Isaako
Two of the tries of the year in five minutes. Teddy beaten badly.
Pretty sure that was cronk

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29299
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 18 May, 2018 9:57 pm

Haha Sutton could not blow full time quick enough... No. 1 ticket holder.
Hell be having a beer with Wayne and the boys later

FreddyK
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue 02 May, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by FreddyK » Fri 18 May, 2018 9:57 pm

Great game to watch - I noticed that the refs were quiet. Unlike our game against the Panthers.


upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 898
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Fri 18 May, 2018 9:57 pm

Both these teams would absolutely destroy us.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Fri 18 May, 2018 9:58 pm

I know it's the refs favourites winning, but I must admit it's always nice to see the million dollar mob go down :twisted:

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29299
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 18 May, 2018 10:00 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:58 pm
I know it's the refs favourites winning, but I must admit it's always nice to see the million dollar mob go down :twisted:
Yeah... Always nice

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3374
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Fri 18 May, 2018 10:05 pm

15 straight wins to the donkeys under sutton at suncorp.Yes thats the nrl for you

voice of reason
Member
Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by voice of reason » Fri 18 May, 2018 10:12 pm

Doc Tiger wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:56 pm
voice of reason wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:54 pm
willow wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:51 pm
Hell of a try by Isaako
Two of the tries of the year in five minutes. Teddy beaten badly.
Pretty sure that was cronk
In the second, yes. The first Teddy was left standing.
Suffering supporter since 1967

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2305
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Fri 18 May, 2018 10:17 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:49 pm
Looked. Like he led with his head to me... Total. Grub

Gould is a mayhem. Merchant
I agree Napa absolutely led with his head...Gould is an idiot in dismissing he did...should get a couple of weeks

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5613
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Fri 18 May, 2018 11:14 pm

tigerap wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 10:17 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:49 pm
Looked. Like he led with his head to me... Total. Grub

Gould is a mayhem. Merchant
I agree Napa absolutely led with his head...Gould is an idiot in dismissing he did...should get a couple of weeks
No doubt is being coached by Myles and was going to be a surprise for one of the NSW play makers in the first SOO. Looks like the dumb .... thought it was tonight.
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40853
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 18 May, 2018 11:27 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 10:05 pm
15 straight wins to the donkeys under sutton at suncorp.Yes thats the nrl for you
Is that Dinki Di ??

I reckon the Sydney press would love those stats ...........

Any others like that ......

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Fri 18 May, 2018 11:28 pm

tigerap wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 10:17 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:49 pm
Looked. Like he led with his head to me... Total. Grub

Gould is a mayhem. Merchant
I agree Napa absolutely led with his head...Gould is an idiot in dismissing he did...should get a couple of weeks
From the replay he could miss a couple weeks


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22462
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 18 May, 2018 11:28 pm

Idc if the Broncos had it handed to them. The Roosters can get stuffed.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Fri 18 May, 2018 11:29 pm


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22462
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 18 May, 2018 11:29 pm

Napa looked like Chris Benoit with that flying headbutt.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5546
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 19 May, 2018 12:33 am

upthetigers wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 9:57 pm
Both these teams would absolutely destroy us.
Didn't we already beat the chooks and keep the donkeys tryless?

Post Reply