Wests Tigers launch Autism friendly room

Wests Tigers Discussion
Chicken Faced Killa

Wests Tigers launch Autism friendly room

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 6:05 pm

The club has launched their Autism friendly rooms and they look great if this video is anything to go by. As someone who works with children with Autism and their families I find this initiative fantastic and something that really gives to the community. A lot of these families would struggle to do things like this and now they have an opportunity. Proud to be a tigers fan.

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/201 ... ly-rooms2/

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:12 pm

An absolute credit to our club the amazing things they continue to do for our community.

chickenkebabs

Post by chickenkebabs » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:34 pm

A wonderful initiative, good on us!

liltiger

Post by liltiger » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 3:43 am

As a 37 year old bloke living everyday as high functioning autistic i cant say how proud and greatful of this club i love i am. My mum who was a rabbid bulldogs supporter couldnt care less about the dogs anymore shes a tigers girl now one of the main reasons being initiatives like this. Shes seen my struggles and knows how tough it can be. She was the one earlier in the year who mentioned to me that the tigers had a partnership with an autism foundation when she read about it somewhere she said it wad great to hear the club doing things like this and how proud of them she was. We honestly have the best club in the nrl we may not have the comps or ladder position but were lightyears ahead in our community engagement and support programmes.