Campbelltown

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Campbelltown

Post by maxxy86 » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 11:39 am

Does anyone know when we last won a game here.......cause I really can’t.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:


Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3306
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 11:48 am

Last win I remember was that Warriors game a few years ago...Hurrell was still playing for them at the time. I'm sure there have been others more recently.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29255
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 12:53 pm

Rd 11 2016 knights

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5074
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 1:12 pm

Regular Fortress.

User avatar
hugh1954
Member
Member
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri 17 May, 2013 10:10 pm
Location: Maitland

Post by hugh1954 » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm

8000 at the Rabbits game last night its a joke for the game, lets get back to the suburbs


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm

hugh1954 wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm
8000 at the Rabbits game last night its a joke for the game, lets get back to the suburbs
X2
Boutique surbuban grounds is the way to go !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5611
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm

hugh1954 wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm
8000 at the Rabbits game last night its a joke for the game, lets get back to the suburbs
Thursday night football purely for TV
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2764
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 4:07 pm

hugh1954 wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm
8000 at the Rabbits game last night its a joke for the game, lets get back to the suburbs
These are the games that should be played in the major country cities.

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2764
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 4:11 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm
hugh1954 wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm
8000 at the Rabbits game last night its a joke for the game, lets get back to the suburbs
X2
Boutique surbuban grounds is the way to go !
Correct Hobbo, just like Carrington Park Bathurst, perfect.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 4:14 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 4:11 pm
hobbo wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm
hugh1954 wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm
8000 at the Rabbits game last night its a joke for the game, lets get back to the suburbs
X2
Boutique surbuban grounds is the way to go !
Correct Hobbo, just like Carrington Park Bathurst, perfect.
Yeah when it’s not covered in snow :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2764
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 5:04 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 4:14 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 4:11 pm
hobbo wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm
hugh1954 wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm
8000 at the Rabbits game last night its a joke for the game, lets get back to the suburbs
X2
Boutique surbuban grounds is the way to go !
Correct Hobbo, just like Carrington Park Bathurst, perfect.
Yeah when it’s not covered in snow :lol:
Very rare for it to snow here, but plenty around the surrounding towns.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5541
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 5:14 pm

hugh1954 wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm
8000 at the Rabbits game last night its a joke for the game, lets get back to the suburbs
Brookvale got 6000 on Thursday a few weeks ago. Its a terriblt timeslot, not the venue.

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 5:17 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 12:53 pm
Rd 11 2016 knights
Is this for real.

Thats disgusting
Its an opinion!

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29347
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 5:23 pm

gallagher wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 5:14 pm
hugh1954 wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm
8000 at the Rabbits game last night its a joke for the game, lets get back to the suburbs
Brookvale got 6000 on Thursday a few weeks ago. Its a terriblt timeslot, not the venue.
The Riff got over 16K the night I was there..hobbo's tribe accounted for 5K tho..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29255
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 5:44 pm

Last 6 games at Cambo losses, two very close games, Haynes FG & Broncos this year

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3487
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 6:26 pm

The opposition loves Cambo.

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3223
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 6:27 pm

Glass half full lads

Dont worry about the past, doesnt change a thing

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5136
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 6:27 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm
hugh1954 wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm
8000 at the Rabbits game last night its a joke for the game, lets get back to the suburbs
X2
Boutique surbuban grounds is the way to go !
That is exactly right WSS fitS the bill ..glad this is sinking in finally !

Post Reply