I really hope.......

Wests Tigers Discussion
maxxy86

I really hope.......

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 02 Jul, 2018 8:19 am

That Ivan’s speeches at half time have some deliver to them. Cause most of his press conference deliveries send me to sleep.
It seems our losses stem from ordinary second halves. Maybe it’s time to get the rocket out Ivan and tell these guys some honest truths!!!
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 02 Jul, 2018 8:41 am

The boys virtually threw everything at it in the first half, didn't really come off for the amount of possession and energy used as there should have been more points on the board.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 02 Jul, 2018 8:50 am

Maybe he's just another one of the boys.
No authority.
Just there to get paid and have a laugh.
Sign all the broz from his old clubs and have a mad time.

"it's not all about winning guys, it's about having fun"
Under 6s nonsense.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 02 Jul, 2018 9:09 am

It’s time to have a blast at the refs though honestly. If he doesn’t the penalty count will continue to haunt us.
3 maybe 4 of their penalties were contentious calls. Two of which led to tries. Cmon Ivan dip in 10K for the team. Who knows it might be for your own good.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Mon 02 Jul, 2018 9:13 am

maxxy86 wrote:
Mon 02 Jul, 2018 9:09 am
It’s time to have a blast at the refs though honestly. If he doesn’t the penalty count will continue to haunt us.
3 maybe 4 of their penalties were contentious calls. Two of which led to tries. Cmon Ivan dip in 10K for the team. Who knows it might be for your own good.
5 penalties in a row at one stage in the first half...

call me cynical but i question the integrity of the game sometimes... the NRL is doing everything it can to ensure the Broncos make the 8.