ISP Team Announcement: Round 18

Wests Tigers State Cup Discussion
User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 18

Post by Geo. » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 3:53 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 3:32 pm
So tell me again - why did we buy Godinet and Gamble? Can’t even dominate in ISP.

I’ve said it before - we really need to get our recruiting right. It’s been mostly terrible for years.
Perhaps email Ivan and Kelly Egan..i dunno..?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 4:00 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 3:17 pm
Twal Liddle Robson Heleta good Clark OK.....rest nah bye..
Yeah Twal looked a class above from what I saw. Clark looked like he had some decent leg drive too. I wasn't paying much attention to the defence but the middle looked soft and slow back on the inside. Garvey made them look stupid a few times and he's hardly the quickest of dummy half runners...

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8123
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 4:39 pm

Gamble is absolute garbage and Godinet, don't get me started.
Name a worse duo?

All that undeserved hype Gamble got.... Why? Kid is a flop.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

bp tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by bp tiger » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 5:16 pm

so i think todays game tells u all u need to know what kind of forwards we have a near 1st grade pack, and they get KILLED, and we wonder why we have not been winning in 1st grade. what a bunch of plodders.

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1827
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:07 pm

I said it last week and ill say it again. The culture thing that Cleary was trying to change has not worked.

How on earth can you expect your players to be " on the bus" and but into your systems when every second day they see you and your expensive son being talked about as a package deal at these glamour clubs.

It might have worked for a few months but the players are grown a . . men and will question your intention if you yourself cant commit to the cause.

Its filtered down into State Cup now.
Its an opinion!


Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 2996
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:28 pm

I liked the look of Clarke and think he will be a great buy for us. He wanted to come to us for a chance at the NRL so you have to admire him for that.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2457
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:41 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:28 pm
I liked the look of Clarke and think he will be a great buy for us. He wanted to come to us for a chance at the NRL so you have to admire him for that.
Clarke made a couple of errors during todays game.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8123
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:46 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:07 pm
I said it last week and ill say it again. The culture thing that Cleary was trying to change has not worked.

How on earth can you expect your players to be " on the bus" and but into your systems when every second day they see you and your expensive son being talked about as a package deal at these glamour clubs.

It might have worked for a few months but the players are grown a . . men and will question your intention if you yourself cant commit to the cause.

Its filtered down into State Cup now.
Realest words ever wrote
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:54 pm

Clark doesn't have a E..how hard is it...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5101
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:55 pm

Demps wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:46 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:07 pm
I said it last week and ill say it again. The culture thing that Cleary was trying to change has not worked.

How on earth can you expect your players to be " on the bus" and but into your systems when every second day they see you and your expensive son being talked about as a package deal at these glamour clubs.

It might have worked for a few months but the players are grown a . . men and will question your intention if you yourself cant commit to the cause.

Its filtered down into State Cup now.
Realest words ever wrote
Something is happening behind the scenes , this is evident with the performances of various players maybe the big broom is out of the cupboard.

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3623
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:57 pm

Maybe all the long term contracts we signed players to had options in the clubs favour after 1 year

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8123
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 7:04 pm

All of em can go.

Twal is a must for first grade.
No idea what Cleary is thinking on that one.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28942
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 7:06 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:07 pm
I said it last week and ill say it again. The culture thing that Cleary was trying to change has not worked.

How on earth can you expect your players to be " on the bus" and but into your systems when every second day they see you and your expensive son being talked about as a package deal at these glamour clubs.

It might have worked for a few months but the players are grown a . . men and will question your intention if you yourself cant commit to the cause.

Its filtered down into State Cup now.
That is hardly the Clearys doing... Point the finger at the media... Ivan has a contract here.. what more can he do in this regard?
If players are looking for an excuse or an out point the finger at them.
I seem to remember Bellyache & unca Wayne in the media speccing there futures for months too... Hasn't bothered their players

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1827
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 7:10 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 7:06 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:07 pm
I said it last week and ill say it again. The culture thing that Cleary was trying to change has not worked.

How on earth can you expect your players to be " on the bus" and but into your systems when every second day they see you and your expensive son being talked about as a package deal at these glamour clubs.

It might have worked for a few months but the players are grown a . . men and will question your intention if you yourself cant commit to the cause.

Its filtered down into State Cup now.
That is hardly the Clearys doing... Point the finger at the media... Ivan has a contract here.. what more can he do in this regard?
If players are looking for an excuse or an out point the finger at them.
I seem to remember Bellyache & unca Wayne in the media speccing there futures for months too... Hasn't bothered their players

I seem to remember Paul Green playing games with Cowboys and not committing. Next minutes they suck and cant make the 8.

What else have you got?
Its an opinion!

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28942
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 7:56 pm

Cleary hasn't committed?
News to me

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40512
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 7:59 pm

Demps wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:13 pm
Tacky wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:10 pm
Taane Milne playing for Mounties.
Tony Satini too..

Former manly. Penrith...
Yeah I'm surprised Satini has never cracked an NRL debut

Every time I watch him play he kills it

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8123
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 8:01 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 7:59 pm
Demps wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:13 pm
Tacky wrote:
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:10 pm
Taane Milne playing for Mounties.
Tony Satini too..

Former manly. Penrith...
Yeah I'm surprised Satini has never cracked an NRL debut

Every time I watch him play he kills it
Agree.
Saw him play alongside Jack Littlejohn for Manly...
Was a stand out.

Read that he doesn't take the training serious but he always carves up.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40512
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 8:02 pm

Guessing the final score was a doozy

Post Reply