EPL 2018/19 Last Man Standing Competition

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12029
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: EPL 2018/19 Last Man Standing Competition

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 9:07 pm

Comp # 1

Entrants-------------Round 1-------Round 2-------Round 3------Round 4

Geo----------------Watford------Tottenham------Chelsea------Arsenal
Harvey-----------Crystal Palace--Leicester City-----Liverpool------Arsenal
swag----------------Man U-------Liverpool-------Chelsea------Arsenal
TigersBus Driver-----Tottenham-----Man City-------Chelsea-------Wolves
Marshall_magic------Chelsea-------Everton--------Fulham------Man City
Dazza-96-----------Liverpool------Tottenham------Watford------Man City
hobbo jnr----------Tottenham------Man City-------Liverpool------Arsenal
Chris---------------Liverpool------Tottenham------Chelsea------Everton
Blackpearl----------Liverpool-------Man City-------Chelsea------Everton
happy tiger-----------Man U-----Leicester City-----Liverpool-----West Ham
bigsiro--------------Liverpool------Man City-------Arsenal-------Everton
Mrs tiger_one------Bournemouth----Man City-------Chelsea------Everton
tiger_one---------Bournemouth----Man City-------Chelsea-------Everton
Yossarian-----------Liverpool------Tottenham------Chelsea------Everton
foreveratiger---------Man U-------Tottenham------Man City
Bozo97-----------Bournemouth----Tottenham------Burnley
hobbo-------------Liverpool-------Newcastle
Tweed Tiger---------Liverpool------No Selection
851--------------Southampton


Entrants------------Round 5

Geo ---------------Man City
TigersBusDriver-------Arsenal
Dazza-96-----------Chelsea
Marshall_Magic------Arsenal
swag--------------Man City
hobbo jnr--------Crystal Palace
Harvey--------------Everton
Last edited by foreveratiger on Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29185
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 11:08 pm

Man Utd thanks FT
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40479
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 11:13 pm

Don't worry Everton will win 3-0

Yerry Mina , Bernard and Andre Gomes will score

The 3 blokes West Ham tried to contract over the English summer and failed

Thank God I've become an AFL and NFL fan , go Collingwood and Miami

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29185
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:18 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 11:13 pm
Don't worry Everton will win 3-0

Yerry Mina , Bernard and Andre Gomes will score

The 3 blokes West Ham tried to contract over the English summer and failed

Thank God I've become an AFL and NFL fan , go Collingwood and Miami
Sending the Whaaambulance stat... :lol:
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40479
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:57 am

Geo. wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:18 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 11:13 pm
Don't worry Everton will win 3-0

Yerry Mina , Bernard and Andre Gomes will score

The 3 blokes West Ham tried to contract over the English summer and failed

Thank God I've become an AFL and NFL fan , go Collingwood and Miami
Sending the Whaaambulance stat... :lol:
But ....but......we won :shock:


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29185
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 4:54 am

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:57 am
Geo. wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:18 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 11:13 pm
Don't worry Everton will win 3-0

Yerry Mina , Bernard and Andre Gomes will score

The 3 blokes West Ham tried to contract over the English summer and failed

Thank God I've become an AFL and NFL fan , go Collingwood and Miami
Sending the Whaaambulance stat... :lol:
But ....but......we won :shock:
Put your K.O.D. On harvey...well done...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40479
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 7:49 am

Geo. wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 4:54 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 2:57 am
Geo. wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:18 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 11:13 pm
Don't worry Everton will win 3-0

Yerry Mina , Bernard and Andre Gomes will score

The 3 blokes West Ham tried to contract over the English summer and failed

Thank God I've become an AFL and NFL fan , go Collingwood and Miami
Sending the Whaaambulance stat... :lol:
But ....but......we won :shock:
Put your K.O.D. On harvey...well done...
And Miami won

What is dis winning sensation thing ??

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3627
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 4:04 pm

My pleasure. I knew the tactic of just backing against west ham would only work for 76% of games

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6232
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 4:44 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 11:13 pm
Don't worry Everton will win 3-0

Yerry Mina , Bernard and Andre Gomes will score

The 3 blokes West Ham tried to contract over the English summer and failed

Thank God I've become an AFL and NFL fan , go Collingwood and Miami
Collingwood and Green Bay, they are my teams, I am an old cheese head
Go hard or go home

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12029
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 9:01 pm

Comp #1

Round 6 Games :

1. Fulham vs Watford
2. Man U vs Wolves
3. Crystal Palace vs Newcastle
4. Leicester City vs Huddersfield
5. Cardiff City vs Man City
6. Liverpool vs Southampton
7. Burnley vs Bournemouth
8. Brighton vs Tottenham
9. West Ham vs Chelsea
10. Arsenal vs Everton

Good Luck all , some need it more than others ;)
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Marshall_magic
Member
Member
Posts: 4284
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Marshall_magic » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 9:14 pm

I'll take the Tottenhams please

Dazza-96
Member
Member
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun 12 Jun, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Dazza-96 » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 5:53 am

I'll go with Leicester

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 1170
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 9:15 am

Liverpool

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10106
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 21 Sep, 2018 6:27 pm

Hobbo Jnr

Man United

Cheers
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Post Reply