Twitter Handle

General Social Discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
ryanda01
Member
Member
Posts: 561
Joined: Sun 28 Aug, 2011 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Beaches
Contact:

Twitter Handle

Post by ryanda01 » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:35 pm

What is your Twitter handle if you are on the platform. @TheRealDaneRyan is mine.
Want to follow some more like-minded (and less-minded) people from this forum as there is a geniune amount of good banter I'd happily follow into other social platforms.
Not sure if it violates the board rules so feel free to remove if required.


User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5473
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:37 pm

Hang on I will just warm up my fax machine.
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7934
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:52 pm

I don't use it...

They called me Dennis on Talkin Sport tonight tho.
I corrected em and gave the board a shout out tho.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
ryanda01
Member
Member
Posts: 561
Joined: Sun 28 Aug, 2011 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Beaches
Contact:

Post by ryanda01 » Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:43 pm

sheer64 wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:37 pm
Hang on I will just warm up my fax machine.
Dear Sheer64 STOP.
Thanks for the note STOP
Message received loud and clear STOP.

User avatar
ryanda01
Member
Member
Posts: 561
Joined: Sun 28 Aug, 2011 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Beaches
Contact:

Post by ryanda01 » Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:43 pm

Demps wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:52 pm
I don't use it...

They called me Dennis on Talkin Sport tonight tho.
I corrected em and gave the board a shout out tho.
Link or it didn't happen...


User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7934
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:51 pm

ryanda01 wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:43 pm
Demps wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:52 pm
I don't use it...

They called me Dennis on Talkin Sport tonight tho.
I corrected em and gave the board a shout out tho.
Link or it didn't happen...
Talkin sport don't upload their shows like a podcast..
Tiger Steve heard and can confirm.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
ryanda01
Member
Member
Posts: 561
Joined: Sun 28 Aug, 2011 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Beaches
Contact:

Post by ryanda01 » Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:52 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:51 pm
ryanda01 wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:43 pm
Demps wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:52 pm
I don't use it...

They called me Dennis on Talkin Sport tonight tho.
I corrected em and gave the board a shout out tho.
Link or it didn't happen...
Talkin sport don't upload their shows like a podcast..
Tiger Steve heard and can confirm.
I believed you; just wanted to hear the shout out in person.... ;)

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1545
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 08 Aug, 2018 2:02 pm

ryanda01 wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:52 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:51 pm
ryanda01 wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:43 pm
Demps wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 9:52 pm
I don't use it...

They called me Dennis on Talkin Sport tonight tho.
I corrected em and gave the board a shout out tho.
Link or it didn't happen...
Talkin sport don't upload their shows like a podcast..
Tiger Steve heard and can confirm.
I believed you; just wanted to hear the shout out in person.... ;)
Wasn’t worth listening to......... high pitched whiny voice and all😉
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7934
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 08 Aug, 2018 2:27 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 2:02 pm
ryanda01 wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:52 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:51 pm
ryanda01 wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:43 pm


Link or it didn't happen...
Talkin sport don't upload their shows like a podcast..
Tiger Steve heard and can confirm.
I believed you; just wanted to hear the shout out in person.... ;)
Wasn’t worth listening to......... high pitched whiny voice and all😉
Haha you're a clown.
Its not high pitched at all and I will give anyone a phone call to confirm that.

Send numbers in PM for your call.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1545
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 08 Aug, 2018 2:30 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 2:27 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 2:02 pm
ryanda01 wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:52 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:51 pm


Talkin sport don't upload their shows like a podcast..
Tiger Steve heard and can confirm.
I believed you; just wanted to hear the shout out in person.... ;)
Wasn’t worth listening to......... high pitched whiny voice and all😉
Haha you're a clown.
Its not high pitched at all and I will give anyone a phone call to confirm that.

Send numbers in PM for your call.
Mate- you’re biting. Sorry but need something to lighten the mood at the moment!!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7934
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 08 Aug, 2018 2:33 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 2:30 pm
Demps wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 2:27 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 2:02 pm
ryanda01 wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 12:52 pm


I believed you; just wanted to hear the shout out in person.... ;)
Wasn’t worth listening to......... high pitched whiny voice and all😉
Haha you're a clown.
Its not high pitched at all and I will give anyone a phone call to confirm that.

Send numbers in PM for your call.
Mate- you’re biting. Sorry but need something to lighten the mood at the moment!!
😂 I listened to my call on John laws show just to make sure and its defo a normal voice...

Lawsy loves me.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Post Reply