Crown Bet ??

Wests Tigers Discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40182
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Crown Bet ??

Post by happy tiger » Sun 12 Aug, 2018 10:16 am

I see Crown Bet are amalgamating with William Hill to become Bet Easy

Anyone know if this will change our sponsorship in any way


User avatar
NJLM78
Member
Member
Posts: 2695
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by NJLM78 » Sun 12 Aug, 2018 4:06 pm

Im a CrownBet user. From what I know CrownBet took over William Hill much early this year. WH wanted to end their betting services in Australia. WH customers will all be taken by CrownBet. CB actually wanted to change their name also with the merge so I think its becoming Easy Bet over the next few weeks. Hopefully they will stay with the Tigers as they will now be an even bigger organisation. I dont think the full merge happens until after the footy season so I would imagine they will stay as CrownBet on the Tigers jersey for the rest of the year.

voice of reason
Member
Member
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by voice of reason » Sun 12 Aug, 2018 4:20 pm

I quite like the girl in the ads...
Suffering supporter since 1967

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28986
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 12 Aug, 2018 6:33 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 12 Aug, 2018 10:16 am
I see Crown Bet are amalgamating with William Hill to become Bet Easy

Anyone know if this will change our sponsorship in any way
No...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
NJLM78
Member
Member
Posts: 2695
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by NJLM78 » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:44 pm

NJLM78 wrote:
Sun 12 Aug, 2018 4:06 pm
Im a CrownBet user. From what I know CrownBet took over William Hill much early this year. WH wanted to end their betting services in Australia. WH customers will all be taken by CrownBet. CB actually wanted to change their name also with the merge so I think its becoming Easy Bet over the next few weeks. Hopefully they will stay with the Tigers as they will now be an even bigger organisation. I dont think the full merge happens until after the footy season so I would imagine they will stay as CrownBet on the Tigers jersey for the rest of the year.

Having said all of that Crownbet has now changed to Bet Easy from today.


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9830
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:58 pm

voice of reason wrote:
Sun 12 Aug, 2018 4:20 pm
I quite like the girl in the ads...
Nicky whelan
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28986
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 7:19 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:58 pm
voice of reason wrote:
Sun 12 Aug, 2018 4:20 pm
I quite like the girl in the ads...
Nicky whelan
Thanks Demps ...oh I mean Hobbo
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9830
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 7:22 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 7:19 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:58 pm
voice of reason wrote:
Sun 12 Aug, 2018 4:20 pm
I quite like the girl in the ads...
Nicky whelan
Thanks Demps ...oh I mean Hobbo
Long time fan !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

voice of reason
Member
Member
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by voice of reason » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:17 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:58 pm
Nicky whelan
Has she done something I should be aware of? Never heard of her but quite cute.
Suffering supporter since 1967

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40182
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:19 pm

voice of reason wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:17 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:58 pm
Nicky whelan
Has she done something I should be aware of? Never heard of her but quite cute.
Isn't she married to an EX NFL player ??

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9830
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:21 pm

voice of reason wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:17 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:58 pm
Nicky whelan
Has she done something I should be aware of? Never heard of her but quite cute.
Good girl !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

LARDS
Member
Member
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by LARDS » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 5:59 am

hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:21 pm
voice of reason wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:17 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:58 pm
Nicky whelan
Has she done something I should be aware of? Never heard of her but quite cute.
Good girl !
She was in a movie called Hall pass.
Check it out. You'll see a lot more of her, if you know what I mean 😉
Best punch line to a movie I've ever heard too.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28472
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 6:19 am

LARDS wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 5:59 am
hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:21 pm
voice of reason wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:17 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:58 pm
Nicky whelan
Has she done something I should be aware of? Never heard of her but quite cute.
Good girl !
She was in a movie called Hall pass.
Check it out. You'll see a lot more of her, if you know what I mean 😉
Best punch line to a movie I've ever heard too.
--->>>>> off to youtube

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9830
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 14 Aug, 2018 6:56 am

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 6:19 am
LARDS wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 5:59 am
hobbo wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:21 pm
voice of reason wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:17 pm

Has she done something I should be aware of? Never heard of her but quite cute.
Good girl !
She was in a movie called Hall pass.
Check it out. You'll see a lot more of her, if you know what I mean 😉
Best punch line to a movie I've ever heard too.
--->>>>> off to youtube
:lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Post Reply