Great Expectations

Wests Tigers Discussion
LeichhardtTiger

Great Expectations

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 2:09 am

We will beat the Dragons this weekend. Then Manly and finally The Bunnies to give us a comfortable spot in the 8. We will then go on to win the Comp. Why? Cos we are getting it! Today proved it for me - we beat a team that whacked us by cricket scores! The "Oh they scored during the Sin Bin!", is just BS. Show me the stats this year where teams have scored that many points in 10 mins! Most sin-binned teams this year have actually had points scored against the run of play! And having BJ L off in the first 15-30 minutes when the rest of the team are fresh isn't as bad as having a sin bin towards the latter part of the half. Mybe is amazing! Brooks is fast! Robbie & Benjie are like Mature Sex - Slow and Go! Esan is hot! This is real folks!
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:22 am

Gee i hope your right LeichhardtTiger.

Warble

Post by Warble » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 4:39 am

I agree. When they sent the Raiders player off, i was concerned as the last few times our opponents had players in the bin, they actually came over the top of us in those 10 mins.
Not yesterday. They were clinical.
Now let's just do what we haven't been able to do all year and string a few wins together when we need it the most.
Here's a tip for all u punters...
$81 to win the premiership. Coupled with GWS @$8 for their flag comes out at $567 for a black white and orange mega-multi. Now might be a good chance to get on!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 5:40 am

No expectations from me.
But if they continue to finish the season with the same effort and attitude displayed yesterday it'll make the off season easier

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 9:05 am

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 5:40 am
No expectations from me.
But if they continue to finish the season with the same effort and attitude displayed yesterday it'll make the off season easier
X2 ink.

All they have to do is just keep winning. The rest will sort itself out.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Onthebus

Post by Onthebus » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 10:33 am

I want what ever drugs your on LeichhardtTiger

Fingers crossed