NFL Fantasy - The Forum League

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Re: NFL Fantasy - The Forum League

Post by guyofthetiger » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 1:43 am

The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:15 pm
steve-o wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 3:16 pm
Derrick Henry with over 47 fantasy points!
I looked at him in one of my leagues, too cautious though and didnt go through with it lol.

Freak score for sure from an rb35+...
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time


User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 1:47 am

Surely Thomas doesn’t dud 3 weeks in a row.

Hard to drop him for DJ Moore...
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 1998
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by steve-o » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 2:35 am

guyofthetiger wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 1:43 am
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:15 pm
steve-o wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 3:16 pm
Derrick Henry with over 47 fantasy points!
I looked at him in one of my leagues, too cautious though and didnt go through with it lol.

Freak score for sure from an rb35+...
I had him for a few weeks in the middle of the season, but he was splitting carries with Dion Lewis so I cut him... could’ve done with him this week considering Kerryon Johnson, Doug Martin, and Isaiah Crowell are all under an injury cloud.
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Roosters, Storm, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:59 am

The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:13 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 10:02 am
The Patriot wrote:
Mon 03 Dec, 2018 2:30 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Mon 03 Dec, 2018 8:26 am



You still online in this comp?

You played Trubisky again.

Yep all good. i selected him early in the week. Self employed and not a lot of time lately to keep up with late injuries. i thought he would play.

Cool. I work for myself too. Haha, when I'm not working the waiver wire...

Final round before playoffs huh...

Nice win Bozo. My turn this week to claw back another win Swag...
Not playing Trubisky this week, watch him carve up now.

I need to defeat Swag and I need Chris (Choking Dragons)to defeat you by a bit of a margin for the playoffs...
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 10:56 am

guyofthetiger wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:59 am
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:13 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 10:02 am
The Patriot wrote:
Mon 03 Dec, 2018 2:30 pm



Yep all good. i selected him early in the week. Self employed and not a lot of time lately to keep up with late injuries. i thought he would play.

Cool. I work for myself too. Haha, when I'm not working the waiver wire...

Final round before playoffs huh...

Nice win Bozo. My turn this week to claw back another win Swag...
Not playing Trubisky this week, watch him carve up now.

I need to defeat Swag and I need Chris (Choking Dragons)to defeat you by a bit of a margin for the playoffs...

"Trubisky (shoulder) practiced in full Friday for the third straight day and will reclaim his starting role Sunday against the Rams, Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports"

Going to play the GOAT against Miami this week though. Just got a feeling he might have a day. Miami are usually tough for the Patriots.

Also going against projections and playing Edelman over Hilton who might be injured and giving Gronk another go (see Brady above).

If it comes unstuck youll be sweet lol.
Its an opinion!


User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Mon 10 Dec, 2018 4:20 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 10:56 am
guyofthetiger wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:59 am
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:13 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 10:02 am



Cool. I work for myself too. Haha, when I'm not working the waiver wire...

Final round before playoffs huh...

Nice win Bozo. My turn this week to claw back another win Swag...
Not playing Trubisky this week, watch him carve up now.

I need to defeat Swag and I need Chris (Choking Dragons)to defeat you by a bit of a margin for the playoffs...

"Trubisky (shoulder) practiced in full Friday for the third straight day and will reclaim his starting role Sunday against the Rams, Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports"

Going to play the GOAT against Miami this week though. Just got a feeling he might have a day. Miami are usually tough for the Patriots.

Also going against projections and playing Edelman over Hilton who might be injured and giving Gronk another go (see Brady above).

If it comes unstuck youll be sweet lol.

Brady and Gronk were a good call.

But I hate to say it but err thankfully not enough...

Now all I need is for Lockett to have a very below par day...
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41486
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Mon 10 Dec, 2018 4:40 pm

I know I'm not part of the league but what about Fins Miami Miracle ......

Hell yeah

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Mon 10 Dec, 2018 5:00 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 4:20 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 10:56 am
guyofthetiger wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:59 am
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 8:13 pm


Not playing Trubisky this week, watch him carve up now.

I need to defeat Swag and I need Chris (Choking Dragons)to defeat you by a bit of a margin for the playoffs...

"Trubisky (shoulder) practiced in full Friday for the third straight day and will reclaim his starting role Sunday against the Rams, Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports"

Going to play the GOAT against Miami this week though. Just got a feeling he might have a day. Miami are usually tough for the Patriots.

Also going against projections and playing Edelman over Hilton who might be injured and giving Gronk another go (see Brady above).

If it comes unstuck youll be sweet lol.

Brady and Gronk were a good call.

But I hate to say it but err thankfully not enough...

Now all I need is for Lockett to have a very below par day...
Unfortunately my other tight end Kittle had a day out. I was right about Gronk but Kittle made me look stupid lol.

Anyhow, in the words of the great Bill Bellichick im onto next season.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Mon 10 Dec, 2018 5:09 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 4:40 pm
I know I'm not part of the league but what about Fins Miami Miracle ......

Hell yeah
Was one of those games where i knew that was coming. Patriots were only in the game due to two punt charge downs. 2 freak plays.

Pats have a lot to work on for the play offs.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Mon 10 Dec, 2018 11:12 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 4:40 pm
I know I'm not part of the league but what about Fins Miami Miracle ......

Hell yeah

Nice huh. Great win.

About time Drake showed more of his potential this year...
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Mon 10 Dec, 2018 11:13 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 5:00 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 4:20 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 10:56 am
guyofthetiger wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:59 am



I need to defeat Swag and I need Chris (Choking Dragons)to defeat you by a bit of a margin for the playoffs...

"Trubisky (shoulder) practiced in full Friday for the third straight day and will reclaim his starting role Sunday against the Rams, Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports"

Going to play the GOAT against Miami this week though. Just got a feeling he might have a day. Miami are usually tough for the Patriots.

Also going against projections and playing Edelman over Hilton who might be injured and giving Gronk another go (see Brady above).

If it comes unstuck youll be sweet lol.

Brady and Gronk were a good call.

But I hate to say it but err thankfully not enough...

Now all I need is for Lockett to have a very below par day...
Unfortunately my other tight end Kittle had a day out. I was right about Gronk but Kittle made me look stupid lol.

Anyhow, in the words of the great Bill Bellichick im onto next season.

Even f I do get over the top of Swag you’ll probably get me on differential
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

iofthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 466
Joined: Fri 21 Oct, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by iofthetigers » Tue 11 Dec, 2018 8:50 pm

Bozo97 wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 3:31 pm
steve-o wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 3:16 pm
Derrick Henry with over 47 fantasy points!
Whoever had him on the bench looks like a bit of a goose now :roll
Goose? I got the win,my bench scores over 130 with Watson the only player I didn’t claim off the wire. Ok Maverick well played.

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Tue 11 Dec, 2018 8:51 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 5:09 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 4:40 pm
I know I'm not part of the league but what about Fins Miami Miracle ......

Hell yeah
Was one of those games where i knew that was coming. Patriots were only in the game due to two punt charge downs. 2 freak plays.

Pats have a lot to work on for the play offs.
Seems you were ahead of me in the end on the overall table.

I was thinking the playoffs involved the top 2 in each division in the finals.

Not sure how the overall table gets calculated - seems to contradict the division tables.

Anyway, good luck all. hopefully not too many injuries from here...
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Tue 11 Dec, 2018 9:08 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Tue 11 Dec, 2018 8:51 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 5:09 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 4:40 pm
I know I'm not part of the league but what about Fins Miami Miracle ......

Hell yeah
Was one of those games where i knew that was coming. Patriots were only in the game due to two punt charge downs. 2 freak plays.

Pats have a lot to work on for the play offs.
Seems you were ahead of me in the end on the overall table.

I was thinking the playoffs involved the top 2 in each division in the finals.

Not sure how the overall table gets calculated - seems to contradict the division tables.

Anyway, good luck all. hopefully not too many injuries from here...
I was a little confused also. It seems it goes on the winners of each comp then the next best 2 wild cards. Steve-O edges us out on his superior points scored. Fair enough.

The finals are as follows -

Iofthetiger v Steve-o

and

Edmunds eagles v Unsportsmanlike conduct

Winners go through to the Superbowl.

Losers go the 3rd place game

There are also a 5th and 7th place consultation.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Tue 11 Dec, 2018 10:45 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Tue 11 Dec, 2018 9:08 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Tue 11 Dec, 2018 8:51 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 5:09 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 4:40 pm
I know I'm not part of the league but what about Fins Miami Miracle ......

Hell yeah
Was one of those games where i knew that was coming. Patriots were only in the game due to two punt charge downs. 2 freak plays.

Pats have a lot to work on for the play offs.
Seems you were ahead of me in the end on the overall table.

I was thinking the playoffs involved the top 2 in each division in the finals.

Not sure how the overall table gets calculated - seems to contradict the division tables.

Anyway, good luck all. hopefully not too many injuries from here...
I was a little confused also. It seems it goes on the winners of each comp then the next best 2 wild cards. Steve-O edges us out on his superior points scored. Fair enough.

The finals are as follows -

Iofthetiger v Steve-o

and

Edmunds eagles v Unsportsmanlike conduct

Winners go through to the Superbowl.

Losers go the 3rd place game

There are also a 5th and 7th place consultation.

Very confusing. I'm ahead of you on the division table and yet behind you on the overall.

Can't see how they've calculated the playoffs at all tbh.

Currumby scored less points than me and had more points scored against him and yet came 5th overall while I came 7th...
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Wed 12 Dec, 2018 8:00 am

guyofthetiger wrote:
Tue 11 Dec, 2018 10:45 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Tue 11 Dec, 2018 9:08 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Tue 11 Dec, 2018 8:51 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 5:09 pm


Was one of those games where i knew that was coming. Patriots were only in the game due to two punt charge downs. 2 freak plays.

Pats have a lot to work on for the play offs.
Seems you were ahead of me in the end on the overall table.

I was thinking the playoffs involved the top 2 in each division in the finals.

Not sure how the overall table gets calculated - seems to contradict the division tables.

Anyway, good luck all. hopefully not too many injuries from here...
I was a little confused also. It seems it goes on the winners of each comp then the next best 2 wild cards. Steve-O edges us out on his superior points scored. Fair enough.

The finals are as follows -

Iofthetiger v Steve-o

and

Edmunds eagles v Unsportsmanlike conduct

Winners go through to the Superbowl.

Losers go the 3rd place game

There are also a 5th and 7th place consultation.

Very confusing. I'm ahead of you on the division table and yet behind you on the overall.

Can't see how they've calculated the playoffs at all tbh.

Currumby scored less points than me and had more points scored against him and yet came 5th overall while I came 7th...

Currumby has not came 5th overall.

I know he is positioned on the table table that way but as i said there are consulation finals to determine positions 5 to 8.

No idea why he is on the table ahead of you but he hasnt finished 5th, not yet. That will be decided this week.
Its an opinion!

Post Reply