AGENDA 21

General Social Discussion
User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29567
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Re: AGENDA 21

Post by innsaneink » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 2:38 pm

Harvey wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 1:58 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 12:55 pm
At least it's not a hidden agenda. You'd think a shadowy cabal would conceal things better...
They do not need to hide it, when they can control the minds of the population through subliminal messages on TV.
I feel like chicken tonite


NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 7:03 pm

My next question was going to be; do the Rothschildren control global tinfoil production? And if so, are they already monitoring its sale? Make sure you only purchase small quantities at one time.
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8268
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 7:15 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 7:03 pm
My next question was going to be; do the Rothschildren control global tinfoil production? And if so, are they already monitoring its sale? Make sure you only purchase small quantities at one time.
Comedien huh.... :|
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 8:21 pm

Demps wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 7:15 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 7:03 pm
My next question was going to be; do the Rothschildren control global tinfoil production? And if so, are they already monitoring its sale? Make sure you only purchase small quantities at one time.
Comedien huh.... :|
Might as well have a laugh. You said yourself theres nothing you can do about it.
I have been stockpiling foil for some time now. I sit in my little red race-car bed with my foil hat on and log on to Wests Tigers Forum.
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9751
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 8:51 pm

What I do love about the secret world domination groups is that they're happy to let people openly talk about it and they can't help tipping everyone off about their plans. They're incredibly sloppy like that.


User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5639
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 8:59 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 8:51 pm
What I do love about the secret world domination groups is that they're happy to let people openly talk about it and they can't help tipping everyone off about their plans. They're incredibly sloppy like that.
And the best part they dont have to do anything, the politicians we vote in do all the work for them. :lol:
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 9:02 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 8:51 pm
What I do love about the secret world domination groups is that they're happy to let people openly talk about it and they can't help tipping everyone off about their plans. They're incredibly sloppy like that.
Like how bad guys in movies suddenly lose the ability to shoot when the good guy /hero appears :D

User avatar
TheDaBoss
Member
Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue 21 Aug, 2018 8:43 am
Location: C'Town

Post by TheDaBoss » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 9:02 pm

i mean there is life out there, isnt there? apart from elon musk's tesla and ivans bus........... 8-)
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3414
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 9:16 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 8:51 pm
What I do love about the secret world domination groups is that they're happy to let people openly talk about it and they can't help tipping everyone off about their plans. They're incredibly sloppy like that.
Yeah but coming up with a really cunning plan for world domination is pretty boring if you can’t let everyone know how clever you are. I can’t help but spill when I come up with a good practical joke, I’d be terrible keeping a world domination plan secret...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29641
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 10:06 pm

I have a plan...mwahahahaha..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 10 Nov, 2018 11:22 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 10:06 pm
I have a plan...mwahahahaha..
We are all weeing our pants Geo ................. :roll:

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29641
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 12:05 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 11:22 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 10:06 pm
I have a plan...mwahahahaha..
We are all weeing our pants Geo ................. :roll:
Don't worry you're at the top of the list..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 12:11 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 12:05 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 11:22 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 10:06 pm
I have a plan...mwahahahaha..
We are all weeing our pants Geo ................. :roll:
Don't worry you're at the top of the list..
Promises Promises :lol:

kiwitiger
Member
Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:02 am
Location: Wellington NZ

Post by kiwitiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:09 am

Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 10:06 pm
I have a plan...mwahahahaha..
Is it cunning?

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29641
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:28 am

kiwitiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:09 am
Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 10:06 pm
I have a plan...mwahahahaha..
Is it cunning?
it's a secret
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 10:08 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:28 am
kiwitiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:09 am
Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 10:06 pm
I have a plan...mwahahahaha..
Is it cunning?
it's a secret
It involves pies .....lots of pies

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33100
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 10:45 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 10:08 am
Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:28 am
kiwitiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:09 am
Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Nov, 2018 10:06 pm
I have a plan...mwahahahaha..
Is it cunning?
it's a secret
It involves pies .....lots of pies
Geo's about to land one on you Hapster...Image

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 11 Nov, 2018 10:58 am

willow wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 10:45 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 10:08 am
Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:28 am
kiwitiger wrote:
Sun 11 Nov, 2018 9:09 am


Is it cunning?
it's a secret
It involves pies .....lots of pies
Geo's about to land one on you Hapster...Image
Very apt picture Willow

Myself with the regal splendour ,flowing robes .......Geo dressed up with his jocks on the outside , cheap mask .....

Post Reply