Ronnie Palmer

Wests Tigers Discussion
User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3807
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Re: Ronnie Palmer

Post by Harvey » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:34 am

I honestly do not rate Ronnie that highly. He is very experienced, but if you look at the clubs he has been at recently, there seems to be a very high number of soft tissue injuries.


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29714
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 11:06 am

Harvey wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:34 am
I honestly do not rate Ronnie that highly. He is very experienced, but if you look at the clubs he has been at recently, there seems to be a very high number of soft tissue injuries.
Seriously... You monitor this stuff?

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3807
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 11:49 am

A mate who is a Panthers fan brought it up last year, when we had a few players going down.

He was with Cleary at the Panthers when injuries ruined 2 years for them, and last year we had quite a few players miss weeks here and there with various strains. Might all be con-incidence, but these type of injuries have followed him.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 6174
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 3:53 pm

Harvey wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 11:49 am
A mate who is a Panthers fan brought it up last year, when we had a few players going down.

He was with Cleary at the Panthers when injuries ruined 2 years for them, and last year we had quite a few players miss weeks here and there with various strains. Might all be con-incidence, but these type of injuries have followed him.
I thought last year was one of the better years for Tigers for soft tissue injuries.

Palmer was also at the Roosters between 1987 and 2011, Titans for 2 years, Parra for 1 year; been with the Origin team for many years.

But sure your mate reckons soft tissue injuries follow him around from club to club.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4136
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 8:34 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 3:53 pm
Harvey wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 11:49 am
A mate who is a Panthers fan brought it up last year, when we had a few players going down.

He was with Cleary at the Panthers when injuries ruined 2 years for them, and last year we had quite a few players miss weeks here and there with various strains. Might all be con-incidence, but these type of injuries have followed him.
I thought last year was one of the better years for Tigers for soft tissue injuries.

Palmer was also at the Roosters between 1987 and 2011, Titans for 2 years, Parra for 1 year; been with the Origin team for many years.

But sure your mate reckons soft tissue injuries follow him around from club to club.
Agreed, though I also recall only too well the Penrith situation a few years back and admit to being more than a little worried of a repeat occurrence coming into this season because of it.


User avatar
Luke
Member
Member
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Luke » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 10:23 pm

He's still at the club.

He was on Benji's instagram story last week helping advertise Ronnie's book lol

Post Reply