Zane Musgrove

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22861
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Re: Zane Musgrove

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 7:59 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 6:53 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 3:09 pm
philgood wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 1:38 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 12:48 pm

Why do grown men have to be educated on how to treat women? If they do, something’s wrong.
Beacuse Zane's dad probably was violent towards his mother, and thats all that Zane knows?
That’s like excusing a child molester because they were molested as a child.
Most of us are trying to understand why a young man with the world at his feet would allegedly act in this way? As much as I find violence against women/sexual assault aborrhent, it is also difficult not to feel for Musgrove.

Mention of peodophilia is hardly warranted.
Why? I was responding to a comment, speculating that might have been Musgrove’s environment growing up. If a child is exposed to sexual abuse, it’s hardly an excuse if they grow up to be abusers themselves is it?


gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5698
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 8:25 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 7:59 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 6:53 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 3:09 pm
philgood wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 1:38 pm


Beacuse Zane's dad probably was violent towards his mother, and thats all that Zane knows?
That’s like excusing a child molester because they were molested as a child.
Most of us are trying to understand why a young man with the world at his feet would allegedly act in this way? As much as I find violence against women/sexual assault aborrhent, it is also difficult not to feel for Musgrove.

Mention of peodophilia is hardly warranted.
Why? I was responding to a comment, speculating that might have been Musgrove’s environment growing up. If a child is exposed to sexual abuse, it’s hardly an excuse if they grow up to be abusers themselves is it?
It's no excuse for the act but it may explain why he may need education.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33163
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 8:26 pm

Donald Trump wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 2:27 pm
These guys get plenty of education. What these idiots lack is integrity - doing the right thing when no one is looking.

I’m sick of this second chance crap.
I don't disagree with this comment.

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2928
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 8:26 pm

Let's just think of the victim for a minute.

TonyTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon 04 Dec, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by TonyTiger » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 8:43 pm

Seriously, this thread is sounding like an episode of Dr Phil ... Musgrove May have been caught up in a tussle in the night club and fingered as an aggressor - who know? In any case all this banter is pure conjecture. The guy is adding some aggression to our pack - good signing, let’s give him the benefit of the doubt until the events are made public.... then unload if you wish.


User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Post by joelw2002 » Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:09 pm

He faces court in the new year, people want to rip up his contract already and he's not proven guilty yet. I believe a person shouldn't be discriminated against when they aren't even proven guilty yet. For now he'll go through the pre season as normal until he faces court.
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01. TheDaBoss.

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 7:36 am

TonyTiger wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 8:43 pm
Seriously, this thread is sounding like an episode of Dr Phil ... Musgrove May have been caught up in a tussle in the night club and fingered as an aggressor - who know? In any case all this banter is pure conjecture. The guy is adding some aggression to our pack - good signing, let’s give him the benefit of the doubt until the events are made public.... then unload if you wish.
Agression towards women is all he’s added.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22861
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:17 am

joelw2002 wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:09 pm
He faces court in the new year, people want to rip up his contract already and he's not proven guilty yet. I believe a person shouldn't be discriminated against when they aren't even proven guilty yet. For now he'll go through the pre season as normal until he faces court.
The only reason you are saying that is because you want to sweep it under the rug. You have no credibility on this topic.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33163
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:49 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:17 am
joelw2002 wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:09 pm
He faces court in the new year, people want to rip up his contract already and he's not proven guilty yet. I believe a person shouldn't be discriminated against when they aren't even proven guilty yet. For now he'll go through the pre season as normal until he faces court.
The only reason you are saying that is because you want to sweep it under the rug. You have no credibility on this topic.
Bingo

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:56 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:17 am
joelw2002 wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:09 pm
He faces court in the new year, people want to rip up his contract already and he's not proven guilty yet. I believe a person shouldn't be discriminated against when they aren't even proven guilty yet. For now he'll go through the pre season as normal until he faces court.
The only reason you are saying that is because you want to sweep it under the rug. You have no credibility on this topic.
What? This is an utterly ridiculous thing to write GNR! Of course he will have his day in court and the NRL will determine if his contract will be registered. We don't leave it to you and the lynch mob on this forum to determine.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22861
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:59 am

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:56 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:17 am
joelw2002 wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:09 pm
He faces court in the new year, people want to rip up his contract already and he's not proven guilty yet. I believe a person shouldn't be discriminated against when they aren't even proven guilty yet. For now he'll go through the pre season as normal until he faces court.
The only reason you are saying that is because you want to sweep it under the rug. You have no credibility on this topic.
What? This is an utterly ridiculous thing to write GNR! Of course he will have his day in court and the NRL will determine if his contract will be registered. We don't leave it to you and the lynch mob on this forum to determine.
Hey, he already showed his cards the night this story broke by saying who cares what he does off the field. He does not care about due process, he just doesn’t want whatever happens to him affect his contract with us.

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 12:51 pm

willow wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 8:26 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 2:27 pm
These guys get plenty of education. What these idiots lack is integrity - doing the right thing when no one is looking.

I’m sick of this second chance crap.
I don't disagree with this comment.
X2
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 3248
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 1:54 pm

Everyone is entitled to due process. It would appear that some people on this forum do not believe in this concept.

I wonder if they would think the same if they were charged, or close friends or relatives were accused of a serious offence .

I think I know the answer to that question.

Let's see what happens in court.

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2058
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 2:13 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Sun 09 Dec, 2018 1:54 pm
Everyone is entitled to due process. It would appear that some people on this forum do not believe in this concept.

I wonder if they would think the same if they were charged, or close friends or relatives were accused of a serious offence .

I think I know the answer to that question.

Let's see what happens in court.
I agree with you but this is his second time in this situation and you'd think a sane person would avoid those situations completely. I think the guy has problems and he isn't the type of person I want in the team.

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 3:09 pm

You don't hand yourself into police without doing something....

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33163
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 3:16 pm

Seantice wrote:
Sun 09 Dec, 2018 3:09 pm
You don't hand yourself into police without doing something....
Precisely.

User avatar
quintus
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 10:17 am

Post by quintus » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 3:18 pm

We must wait until the result of the court case is known but how many lectures has he already had about conducting himself in a public place.... :sign:

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Sun 09 Dec, 2018 3:27 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:59 am
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:56 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 09 Dec, 2018 8:17 am
joelw2002 wrote:
Sat 08 Dec, 2018 9:09 pm
He faces court in the new year, people want to rip up his contract already and he's not proven guilty yet. I believe a person shouldn't be discriminated against when they aren't even proven guilty yet. For now he'll go through the pre season as normal until he faces court.
The only reason you are saying that is because you want to sweep it under the rug. You have no credibility on this topic.
What? This is an utterly ridiculous thing to write GNR! Of course he will have his day in court and the NRL will determine if his contract will be registered. We don't leave it to you and the lynch mob on this forum to determine.
Hey, he already showed his cards the night this story broke by saying who cares what he does off the field. He does not care about due process, he just doesn’t want whatever happens to him affect his contract with us.
He did say that on the night.
“as long as he performs on the feild who cares what he does of it”.

Lynch mob’ haha, is that what you call a group of people that’s fed up with this sort of BS from young thugs copping a slap on the wrist.

Post Reply