Wests Tigers 2019 Predicted Lineup

Wests Tigers Discussion
User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Wests Tigers 2019 Predicted Lineup

Post by joelw2002 » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 4:40 pm

I'm interested to see what other people's 2019 predicted lineups would be. I'll start off.

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Fonua
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Matterson
13. Taylor

14. Twal
15. Chee-Kam
16. Aloiai
17. Musgrove

I would rather Taylor play 80 minutes than have Eisenhuth the plodder in our lineup.
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01. TheDaBoss.


Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5242
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:03 pm

As it squad stands at the moment.

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Momorovski
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Matterson
13. Taylor

14. Twal
15. Eisenhuth
16. Aloiai
17. Musgrove

Next round or the one after Liddle for Farah in a 2 for 1.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22861
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:10 pm

1. Mbye
2. Noffa
3. Marsters
4. Momo/Fonua
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah/Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Matterson
13. Twal

14. Musgrove
15. Aloiai
16. Garner
17. Farah/Liddle

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29902
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:22 pm

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Roberts
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Hess
13. Matterson

14. Farah
15. Packer
16. Aloiai
17. Musgrove
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2441
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:23 pm

At this stage we lack that high impact bench player.

Mine would be something like GnR's but i think we will add another forward before the season starts. We need to.
Its an opinion!


User avatar
TSupps05
Member
Member
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri 17 Jun, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by TSupps05 » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:34 pm

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Walker / Momo if he isn't signed
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Farah / Liddle
10. Packer
11. Lawrence
12. Taylor / Matterson
13. Matterson / Taylor

14. Matulino
15. Musgrove
16. MCK / Garner
17. Aloiai

Either Farah or Liddle have to play 80 cause i would like a bench of 4 big boppers
I don't know why but Braith Anasta pisses me off :mrgreen:

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:49 pm

1. Mbye
2. Thompson
3. Marsters
4. Momorovski
5. Nofoaluma
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Twal
11. Lawrence
12. Matterson
13. Taylor

14. Liddle
15. Musgrove
16. Matulino
17. Aloiai

Walker and Hess would improve this team drastically, lets see what happens

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:51 pm

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Momirovski
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Twal
11. Lawrence
12. Matterson
13. Taylor
14. Matulino
15. MCK
16. Musgrove
17. Mikaele

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6958
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 6:15 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:22 pm
4. Roberts

12. Hess
:lol:
I wish

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29902
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 6:55 pm

Sabre wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 6:15 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:22 pm
4. Roberts

12. Hess
:lol:
I wish
Ali's Latest Rumours and NRL Forgotten man say it's so...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4235
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 6:57 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:22 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Roberts
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Hess
13. Matterson

14. Farah
15. Packer
16. Aloiai
17. Musgrove
Put Geo in charge of recruitment and I'll go with this team.
No more plodders!
:sign:

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3497
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 7:02 pm

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Momirovski
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Matterson
13. Taylor

14. Twal
15. Musgrove
16. MCK
17. Liddle

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6490
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 7:18 pm

WT2K wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 6:57 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:22 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Roberts
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Hess
13. Matterson

14. Farah
15. Packer
16. Aloiai
17. Musgrove
Put Geo in charge of recruitment and I'll go with this team.
Works for me
Go hard or go home

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2058
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 7:49 pm

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Fonua
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Matulino
9. Farah
10. Packer
11. Lawrence
12. Matterson
13. Taylor

14. Liddle
15. Musgrove
16. Twal
17. MCK

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29902
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 7:52 pm

WT2K wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 6:57 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:22 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Roberts
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Hess
13. Matterson

14. Farah
15. Packer
16. Aloiai
17. Musgrove
Put Geo in charge of recruitment and I'll go with this team.
Ha..if I was in charge we would have Taumalolo, Taupau, Latrell and Green in the team..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Post by joelw2002 » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 8:02 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 7:52 pm
WT2K wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 6:57 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:22 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Roberts
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Hess
13. Matterson

14. Farah
15. Packer
16. Aloiai
17. Musgrove
Put Geo in charge of recruitment and I'll go with this team.
Ha..if I was in charge we would have Taumalolo, Taupau, Latrell and Green in the team..
The first 3 are good but Green? You could of chosen any other five-eighth in the NRL but you chose Blake Green?
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01. TheDaBoss.

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 8:04 pm

will1999 wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:51 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Momirovski
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Twal
11. Lawrence
12. Matterson
13. Taylor
14. Matulino
15. MCK
16. Musgrove
17. Mikaele
X2 like the look of this side. Twal starting is a must. Matulini and musgrove to come from bench. Mck can cover plenty of positions. Just need liddle to be able to play long minutes by round 8-9. Then Farah can be the backup.

This would be more ideal if it can happen though.
=1543128707 user_id=7628]
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. D.WALKER
4. Momirovski
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Twal
11. Lawrence
12. MARSTERS
13. MATTERSON
14. Matulino
15. MCK
16. Musgrove
17. Mikaele
[

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29902
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 25 Nov, 2018 8:49 pm

joelw2002 wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 8:02 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 7:52 pm
WT2K wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 6:57 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 25 Nov, 2018 5:22 pm
1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Roberts
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Twal
9. Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Hess
13. Matterson

14. Farah
15. Packer
16. Aloiai
17. Musgrove
Put Geo in charge of recruitment and I'll go with this team.
Ha..if I was in charge we would have Taumalolo, Taupau, Latrell and Green in the team..
The first 3 are good but Green? You could of chosen any other five-eighth in the NRL but you chose Blake Green?
Because he is the best organising 6 in the comp by far...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Post Reply