Lui

king sirro

Re: Lui

Post by king sirro » Sun 23 May, 2010 4:25 pm

Like Smeg has said, he needs to improve the speed of his decision making. And i think he's doing that, its improved a lot from last year and i think by 2011 we'll have a top half. Could possibly be JT's replacementf for QLD in a few years but thats some time away.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 23 May, 2010 4:35 pm

:lol: :lol: Lui could possibly maybe might be the next Thurston.....in a few years time.. :lol:

Just like Rhino is the nxt Heighno ....right now...

getting wider has helped his game don't you think Sirro?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 23 May, 2010 5:00 pm

:lol: :lol:

Good judge.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 23 May, 2010 5:06 pm

Geo. wrote::lol: :lol: Lui could possibly maybe might be the next Thurston.....in a few years time.. :lol:

Just like Rhino is the nxt Heighno ....right now...

getting wider has helped his game don't you think Sirro?

Come on Geo, u know better than to twist things. I never said Lui could be the next Thuston, i said he may well take over the QLD halfback job in a few years. I say this because by the time Thuston moves on, Cronk and Prince will be moving on too. That leaves Lui and Sandow, so if Lui plays his cards right, he could get a great opportunity.

On Heghno, mate i put it more down to his timing. Last year, no matter if he was hitting it up one off the ruck or outwide he just had no timing at all. He basically lost his mojo. Instead of having footwork he'd run straight into guys, instead of hitting a hole he'd run straight into defenders. He always had the commitment. So basically i put it down to timing. When your timing is right it makes things look so much easier.

Thats where i think a player like Shannon McDonnell falls down, he doesnt have timing.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 23 May, 2010 5:11 pm

simonthetiger wrote::lol: :lol:

Good judge.

hahaha, so i bag a tigers players and im a bad judge. I give a tigers player a rap and im a bad judge. :roll:

And lets just say that u have some sort of grudge against me which clouds your judgement in actually reading what i write.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 23 May, 2010 5:35 pm

I dont have a grudge against you at all.

You are hilarious....I know I tease you a little.

Apologies If I've offended.

The Tooth

Post by The Tooth » Mon 24 May, 2010 10:57 am

Good game. Obviously playing a support role to Benji. Sheens is playing 2 5/8's on each side of the ruck. I've got no problem with that for now. As they gel both will shift about. I seen enough of him in the NYC to know he has the ability.

Moltzen is out for the season. Lui is our halfback. He was to start the year and hopefully to finish it.

My prediction, is Lui gets better as the season progressess and will be starting halfback in 2011. Leaving Moltzen as our fullback. Things may have been different if Moltzen didn't get injured but this was Sheens plan pre season and now the cards have been dealt. A bit of work and Moltzen could still make a very good fullback and backup half.

I dont see Tuquiri moving to fullback at all for this reason. We are gonna have to put up with Fitzy/Ryan/Brown for fullback in 2010. That weakens us imo. Please give Taumata a run there Sheensy or throw Mullaney in for a game!!!!!