Watmough rattles Tiger's cage

Brisbane Tiger

Re: Watmough rattles Tiger's cage

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Fri 30 Jul, 2010 7:27 pm

Interesting.........which gym?[/quote]

which gym? i dont really understand the question in relation to the highlighted portion of my comment....

i live in orange nsw up until i was 16.... got trained by glen sutherland and mick fabar......moved to sydney and didnt fight much after that.... did a bit down at berkely gym down wollongong way with john talbot...met jason ryles at that gym and became good friends with him and still maintain that friendship till this day also used to train with abel parker who fought mark bagero for the australian MW title back in the day

stryker and king sirro who are boxing fanatics can probably confirm these people as they arent widely known unless you have been closely around boxing in australia[/quote]

Even further off topic i know but... im from Orange too originally, cold [automatically edited] of a place but good pubs to watch the footy in especially the hood. ;)

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 30 Jul, 2010 7:32 pm

Please get back on topic of Watmough rattling cages...Not Ron flogging his.......

One DNA freak is enough....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Fri 30 Jul, 2010 7:47 pm

Geo. wrote:Please get back on topic of Watmough rattling cages...Not Ron flogging his.......

One DNA freak is enough....

the people asked the question...i answered...im allowed to defend myself when be attacked

@BT im actually going back to orange this weekend to visit family...apparently its been raining pretty much non stop for 2 days....yeah the robin hood is still the best pub :D

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 30 Jul, 2010 7:56 pm

Just ignore them or add foe....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sat 31 Jul, 2010 12:48 pm

i cant wait for this....im pumped...hopefully they accept otherwise he is a coward....im gonna ring BSB next week to make it public so he cant say it was never put to them

Chris

Post by Chris » Sat 31 Jul, 2010 1:28 pm

Cant stick on topic like Geo asked???? Thread closed!