Moltzen

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
happy tiger

Re: Moltzen

Post by happy tiger » Tue 26 Apr, 2011 10:47 pm

stryker wrote:Agree to a point tiger4ever, but you need your fullback to put his body on the line...in quite a few circumstances, he is your last hope. This hasnt been happening.

Gaining territory quickly is just as vital. Our forwards always look buggered, this has to be blamed in some part because of ineffective kick returns that require them to trudge 30 meters back down field so they can re-start their job of rucking it back up....again this hasnt been happening.

I'm interested to see how Moltz goes in the centers this week. If he is given room to move against a retreating or sliding line he could be destructive. If we keep him out of fullback, peoples attitudes towards his game will change as he can play.
Don't disagree I m bagging him as a very bad fullback he will appreciate being in the centres and I expect to see a much improved performance as a centre Good luck Tim

Goose

Post by Goose » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 3:36 pm

I reckon changing his position, often last minute, cant be helping.
If they are going to play him at fullback, they should at least name him there, train him there all week etc... moving him last minute is not the go.

I unlike many others here, think he has to fit in the starting backline somewhere.

I'd make him halfback, but that seems unlikely at the moment.