ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
tiger05

Re: Farah

Post by tiger05 » Mon 25 Apr, 2011 9:33 pm

happy tiger wrote:This guy will have Moltzen getting Dally M shortly
Happy - this is a great idea. Maybe not this year but its coming.

Get on the bandwagon now. :righton:

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 25 Apr, 2011 9:44 pm

Farah........My injury is fine, I have been on top of it for the past 3 weeks....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Moh

Post by Moh » Mon 25 Apr, 2011 10:13 pm

Like I keep saying, injury is not the reason behind Farah's form. He wouldn't do that to the club, maybe for a week - but if he Farah knew his injury was holding him back he wouldn't want to make himself look like a goose week in week out. Doesn't do his rep any good.

I still think he's playing alright, of course he's not at his best, but he will get there. He's his biggest critic I believe.

Goose

Post by Goose » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 3:44 pm

People expect alot out of Robbie, he was pretty good, without being awesome tonight.

The kick was a shocker, very poor option, but part of what makes robbie good, is that he goes for and often pulls off big plays plays away from percentage football, it means it makes his standard play more effective, plus we jag breaks and tries we wouldn't otherwise get, if you do that, from time to time you are going to make mistakes, Benji is the same.

I think people expect miracles from these guys every week.... not going to happen.

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 3:55 pm

Positive thing for us is that our captain should be leading us out whilst SOO is going on in the background.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 4:29 pm

Goose wrote:People expect alot out of Robbie, he was pretty good, without being awesome tonight.

The kick was a shocker, very poor option, but part of what makes robbie good, is that he goes for and often pulls off big plays plays away from percentage football, it means it makes his standard play more effective, plus we jag breaks and tries we wouldn't otherwise get, if you do that, from time to time you are going to make mistakes, Benji is the same.

I think people expect miracles from these guys every week.... not going to happen.
I agree that people might have unreasonable expectations but his performances have been fairly poor this year. His kicking in general has been below par and he doesn't seem to be creating much uncertainty in the minds of the opp defence in his general play.