ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 2pm Sunday 1 May
Venue: Canberra Stadium
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
Raider_Joey

Wow

Post by Raider_Joey » Sun 01 May, 2011 5:26 pm

:lol:

we quite possibly possess the worst coach to grace Australian shores.

We're rubbish, and the wooden spoon is heading to the Nations Capital.

Furner has to go. This is unacceptable.

Bismark

Post by Bismark » Sun 01 May, 2011 5:39 pm

You certainly possess the most out of form halves I've seen in a LONG while. Don't know what the hell is going on with you guys, but I feel for you. Hopefully you can pick yourselves up and sneak into 7th or 8th.

willow

Post by willow » Sun 01 May, 2011 5:41 pm

Feeling for ya Joey...Not too much though, I was nervous before the match as I really thought the Raiders would try and belt the Tigers off the park. Apart from Dugan and Tilse who had a go, you poor blokes didn't have much in the tank. Shillington can count himself very lucky to snag a spot on the bench for Australia because Galloway got the better of him and TLL for the second time this year.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 01 May, 2011 5:42 pm

Raider_Joey wrote::lol:

4 semis appearances in 15 years !!!!!!

3 Premierships...try that on for size...Furner doesn't come close to the worst
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sun 01 May, 2011 5:43 pm

You probably feel the same as many of us here did after we got thrashed by the Bunnies last year. Tigers were booed off by their fans.
We could always do with another Tiger fan Raider_Joey :sign:

Raider_Joey

Post by Raider_Joey » Sun 01 May, 2011 5:54 pm

tigergirlz wrote:You probably feel the same as many of us here did after we got thrashed by the Bunnies last year. Tigers were booed off by their fans.
We could always do with another Tiger fan Raider_Joey :sign:
Nah, I'll stick it out. The good times in Canberra are very good. Just a pity they never happen.

FWIW, the Raiders were booed off today. Apparently at the tunnel, there were some very furious Raiders supporters venting their frustration out at the players.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:03 pm

hey joey its not your coach from todays game .... its your dummy halfs .... they had no idea... slow passes .forward passes , bad passes behind the reciever ....if it wasnt for the 3 blind mice it would have been a 60 plus to blot loss .....sheens showed today why he booted harrison ....3 of our tries came from his bad reads and poor defence .....your a master coach mr sheens ......

Raider_Joey

Post by Raider_Joey » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:12 pm

tiger tigers wrote:hey joey its not your coach from todays game .... its your dummy halfs .... they had no idea... slow passes .forward passes , bad passes behind the reciever ....if it wasnt for the 3 blind mice it would have been a 60 plus to blot loss .....sheens showed today why he booted harrison ....3 of our tries came from his bad reads and poor defence .....your a master coach mr sheens ......
Our dummy halves are only a piece of the problem. We have no structure, no game plan, no set plays... oh wait, bash it up then bomb to Ferguson.

He is a dreadful coach.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:33 pm

Really feel for you atm, Joey (although I am ecstatic about my team's big win) and can relate having suffered many a big loss and bad season in my 40 odd years of following my team/s. I don't know if Furner is to blame for it all though - there are a lot of good players in your team, who are really down on confidence for what reasons, I don't know. Anyway, I still believe the Raiders will awake from their slumber when Campo returns and make the final eight - mark my words!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Paris Cobbs

Post by Paris Cobbs » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:40 pm

For Wests Tigers supporters, your feelings are (as Mick Jaggar put it) just a shot away. Salvation is still possible - when does Campese return? If I was supporting Canberra, I'd advocate dropping Orford, to be honest, he's been wretched. You have so much attacking talent in the team, just pass it out to them.
Cheering for the mighty Wests Tigers, all the way from France.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:44 pm

It was a real surprise, but what stood out the most were a couple of the holes that opened right up and no one in defence really seemed to care. There was no urgency from any Raiders.

jezz

Post by jezz » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:47 pm

I said to my missus at the start of the game that orgies was going to be one of our best players. Just didn't bank on Bronson also being up there as well

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:51 pm

Got to agree with tiger tigers you have to get a dummy half who can roll your big forwards through the ruck.
I think you should try to turn Orford into a 9 (he's a pretty ordinary 7 these days) and bring Sam Williams back into 1sts. He was a class above in the 20's today and far better than Orford.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:56 pm

Raider_Joey wrote::lol:

you been coming in here to much joey....specially when i hear your comments.....we have the worst coach its our game plan and so on.....

Your players didnt turn up they would have prepared the same as what they did last year you would think. So something else is wrong Maybe no campese
Last edited by tiger4ever on Sun 01 May, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sun 01 May, 2011 9:44 pm

1,6,7,9 on the back of good forward play. You really lacked all (and I don't know why when you have some of the biggest forwards in the game).
Dugan was as good as he was bad today.

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon 02 May, 2011 12:12 pm

I agree with Joey, the raiders attack structure is woeful.

The Canberra outside backs can play footy, not that they are getting a cahnce, and why oh why does furner send his forwards one out all day!

Dugan as talented as he is, stands too deep all the time

you know who

Post by you know who » Mon 09 May, 2011 2:57 pm

Lets see how they go 2nite. Orford should be primed for a return to his old stomping ground as well and show the people and media what they are made of.

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Mon 09 May, 2011 3:03 pm

I heard a rumour that Dugan asked the board last year whether he could only be considered for home matches.........Anyone else heard anything similar? Came from a good source...