2011 has started.

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 29 May
Venue: WIN Jubilee Oval
Telecast: Ch9 Delay
tig_prmz

Re: 2011 has started.

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 29 May, 2011 7:15 pm

tiger05 wrote: Gasnier was missed by a lot more players than Moltzen. Mckinnon would have had no chance in stopping either try.
My grandma could've stopped Gasnier's try.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 29 May, 2011 7:19 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
tiger05 wrote: Gasnier was missed by a lot more players than Moltzen. Mckinnon would have had no chance in stopping either try.
So why pick on Moltzen. There were about 3 or 4 players of ours holding him and he still got it down.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 29 May, 2011 7:20 pm

All of you are delusional

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Sun 29 May, 2011 7:58 pm

they were all crap

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 29 May, 2011 9:47 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:remember again - they played two games in one week - well half the team anyway- they still got us - today was supposed to be our day!
Says who?
They were favourites.
Pretty much 100% of tipsters tipped them.

I'd rather an Origin player backing up than a NRL player missing

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 29 May, 2011 10:49 pm

innsaneink wrote:
AmericanHistoryX wrote:remember again - they played two games in one week - well half the team anyway- they still got us - today was supposed to be our day!
Says who?
They were favourites.
Pretty much 100% of tipsters tipped them.

I'd rather an Origin player backing up than a NRL player missing
x2
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Michaelson

Post by Michaelson » Sun 29 May, 2011 10:52 pm

stryker wrote:...

I agree with AHX, next time we play them they will be 30% improved on todays effort.....will we? I'd like to think so but really they were ripe for the plucking today and did us in a canter.
What the hell? Lui put up a bomb that bounced in front of the post and was a bee's d*** from being a leveling try in the 78th minute!

This thread is ridiculous! St George are as good an outfit as the NRL has seen in a long time. They've lost one game this season despite being last season's premiers and playing 7 of 10 games away from home. Our defense was pretty poor, but the boys tried their guts out today and were constantly probing in attack.. The Dragons got out to a good lead and we never threw in the towel and pushed them the whole 80 minutes. And we did it missing a bunch of top string players.

Anyone who doesn't see hope in today's performance is nuts.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 29 May, 2011 11:13 pm

Can't agree with this thread.

I know we have some players out but today I saw all the same things we have seen for the last five years.

- Piss poor kicking game, in which barely any kicks found grass
- Stupid kicks on the third and fourth tackle that just gave the ball straight back to the Dragons
- Most of our forwards getting smashed
- Opposition regularly making 60-70 metres a set, even when starting on their own line
- Failing to find touch from penalties
- No depth in our attack, and players regularly getting smashed off hospital balls from a standing start
- Poor defense in crucial moments

Call me critical, but that;s the way I see it. We aren't good enough and still have a crap attitude.

c/coastdragon

Post by c/coastdragon » Tue 31 May, 2011 5:54 pm

king sirro wrote:The Wests Tigers have brought the 2011 season to life with their gutsy yet disapointing effort against Saints.

We proved today that with the right attitude, the right team selection, and rep players back from injury, we are the team to beat. Throw in the VERY IMPORTANT factor of getting over our usual mid season "rumours", and we will finish the season stronger than anyone.

I said it in early in the season that we will start slow but finish strong and after today, i think if the right decisions are made, we will deliver.

Fulton was totally dominated and must go unless he's the utility on the bench. And Mitch Brown must never ever play centre again, his defence was sad to watch. Lui actually covered for him thats how bad his defence was.

Cant wait for next week.
STOP living in 2010 King SORRO you blokes are gone. You need 8 wins plus the bye to make the semi's.
With Newcastle,Warriors,Bulldogs and Melbourne over the next 4 weeks.
You best to start talking about 2012.

stryker

Post by stryker » Wed 01 Jun, 2011 12:57 am

Unforunately this moron c/coastdragon is probably right. Gonna be very tough to make it.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 01 Jun, 2011 7:53 am

c/coastdragon wrote:
king sirro wrote:The Wests Tigers have brought the 2011 season to life with their gutsy yet disapointing effort against Saints.

We proved today that with the right attitude, the right team selection, and rep players back from injury, we are the team to beat. Throw in the VERY IMPORTANT factor of getting over our usual mid season "rumours", and we will finish the season stronger than anyone.

I said it in early in the season that we will start slow but finish strong and after today, i think if the right decisions are made, we will deliver.

Fulton was totally dominated and must go unless he's the utility on the bench. And Mitch Brown must never ever play centre again, his defence was sad to watch. Lui actually covered for him thats how bad his defence was.

Cant wait for next week.
STOP living in 2010 King SORRO you blokes are gone. You need 8 wins plus the bye to make the semi's.
Well your assuming a few things . 1 is that 30 points will be needed to make top 8 . 2nd thing is that if we need 8 wins teams below us need 9 or more don't they . DOH !!!

alien

Post by alien » Thu 02 Jun, 2011 5:52 pm

c/coastdragon wrote:
go jump off a cliff

jais tigez

Post by jais tigez » Thu 02 Jun, 2011 7:02 pm

C/coast dragon one word to describe your team. Yawn.

Posted using RoarFEED
Manly Sea Eagles- crying and gang bashing their way to premiership glory.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Thu 02 Jun, 2011 8:50 pm

tiger05 wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:
So why pick on Moltzen. There were about 3 or 4 players of ours holding him and he still got it down.
Not picking on anyone, just saying, that try should not have been scored.
Only we could've let that sort of a try in.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble