First Grade Live Game Thread!

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7pm, Monday 6 June
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
tiger tigers

Re: First Grade Live Game Thread!

Post by tiger tigers » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 9:10 pm

gazroc wrote:as I said Tim Sheens needs to make some hard decisions, but guess what he won't, we need a halfback for christsake, if we have any brains we would go after Daniel Mortimer.
daniel mortimer...hahahahahaha thanks buddy my mood has changed to happy .....
we have a gem in the unbder 20s who will rise to the top very soon .......

DREW76

Post by DREW76 » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 9:11 pm

Heighno can hold his head up high.....again
Bloody good effort.

Posted using RoarFEED

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 9:14 pm

senexx wrote:Narrow escape - couldn't even get a home crowd penalty and the radio crew wonder why the officials were booed...
Errr mate - we won the penalties 9-2 :crazy

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 9:14 pm

Juro wrote:
Golden wrote:LOL at Golden Point we are the mastered of Golden point we will win this game! a Benji Field Goal
Is golden point named after you, mate? :sign:
well I was half right :roll

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 9:20 pm

Haha, Newcastle couldn't buy a penalty and they still nearly walked away with it. For all you trashing Ryan, aside from the try he let in, he saved a couple through intercepts alone. Made hard metres out of dummy half.

Thought Robbie shanked that field goal for sure!

Posted using RoarFEED
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 9:23 pm

gazroc wrote:as I said Tim Sheens needs to make some hard decisions, but guess what he won't, we need a halfback for christsake, if we have any brains we would go after Daniel Mortimer.
I wasnt gonna respond but dude,he cant make 1st grade ................at Parra. He is very very ordinary.

Paris Cobbs

Post by Paris Cobbs » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 9:26 pm

Look on the bright side, we came good when we had to! And the Knights only got to 16 points because of that cheesy 'knock back' try to McManus. And Kurt Gidley?? Ha ha ha , made for Origin.
Cheering for the mighty Wests Tigers, all the way from France.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 9:34 pm

Just can't believe the bad way we are using Dwyer At one stage we were about 10 out with about 10 to go and Farah drifts across and goes behind dwyer to a second man play which we were lucky wasn't a shepherd . If he had hit Dwyer he'd had a 1 in 1 with Beau Henry about 5 out . We are really playing incredibly stupidly week after week

senexx

Post by senexx » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 9:36 pm

I don't know about Daniel Mortimer one way or the other but Parra is a one player team, they try to rely on just Hayne, they try to rely on just Mortimer, that doesn't tell you anything about them as a team player.

I just saw a quick clip of the highlights on abc news 24 and robbie took a good two steps out of dummy half before kicking the field goal and newcastle didn't even move.
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 9:56 pm

Golden wrote:I am offically DONE
See ya mate!

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:06 pm

Credit to the forwards in GP. Probably the best I've seen in terms of strong running and making ground. Normally come GP we're lost and confused. Fifita made some super last tackle runs.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:14 pm

missed the 2nd half due to work, but it sounds like I saved tearing my hair out and swearing. It's good that we got away with that, but geeze, we still need a lot of work.

krayola

Post by krayola » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:28 pm

Mods - lock this thread! the comedy value in this post can be used as an example of how NOT to support a club

pages 1 - 7 are some of the most unintentionally humorous, stupid comments I've read on this board

Hook Simona! No, hook Lui! No, wait a minute, hook Fifita! Hang on, we haven't bagged Moltzen and Ryan yet because they're actually playing quite well.

Hook Ryan! Hook Moltzen!

The Tigers are terrible! Timid! I'm through with this lot! We'll never make the 8! Who cares if I've said it for the last 8 weeks! This time I mean it!

I swear that you only want the axe to fall on senior players so you have new players to criticise

And I guess the reason you're posting on the live game thread is because after five minutes in real life someone would have told you to STFU and support your team

yes, the boys are underperforming. You should be used to it now considering our ordinary record since the merger. It doesn't mean it's acceptable to continue underperforming, but it makes it much better when we actually start living up to expectations. That time is sooner rather than later I'd think.
:sign:
One of my sources is Pascoe

willow

Post by willow » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:40 pm

Golden wrote:Well thats ACL and the season for Lote, get ready for the rest of the year with Beau Ryan on the wing

and yet another game where Sheens proves his point about having a winger on the bench
You really need to have a good look at yourself Golden. Seriously.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:45 pm

krayola wrote:Mods - lock this thread! the comedy value in this post can be used as an example of how NOT to support a club

pages 1 - 7 are some of the most unintentionally humorous, stupid comments I've read on this board

Hook Simona! No, hook Lui! No, wait a minute, hook Fifita! Hang on, we haven't bagged Moltzen and Ryan yet because they're actually playing quite well.

Hook Ryan! Hook Moltzen!

The Tigers are terrible! Timid! I'm through with this lot! We'll never make the 8! Who cares if I've said it for the last 8 weeks! This time I mean it!
And that was just Golden's posts :lol:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:46 pm

Golden wrote:
gazroc wrote:Just have penalty shootout, this golden point is bloody ridiculous
It would not be so bad if we were not a dumb braindead team that could win close games
it would be nice if you could save your braindead comments till fulltime instead of going off early and making yourself look stupid...how do u feel now? are you still 'offically DONE'?

Montague Street

Post by Montague Street » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:49 pm

Done Syndrome

Posted using RoarFEED
Rugby League: The Game They Play in Hell

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:02 pm

willow wrote:
Golden wrote:Well thats ACL and the season for Lote, get ready for the rest of the year with Beau Ryan on the wing

and yet another game where Sheens proves his point about having a winger on the bench
You really need to have a good look at yourself Golden. Seriously.
Sheens said he'd most likely miss a week at the most...pretty quick recovery from an ACL...Golden you realy should consider having a bex and lie down during the game and RELAX a little