Faithful Few

faithful supporter

Faithful Few

Post by faithful supporter » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 7:32 pm

What a disgrace some of the Wests Tigers supporters are. I can't help but think that much of the negativity regarding the team selection and the 'Super Coach' comes from people who have no idea about football - in fact I really wonder how many games these people have attended during 2011?
To bag the team selection for this week is probably understandably for some - but they don't propose an alternate side to take the field against the Cowboys.
Come on big shots, if the complaints are coming from anyone with half a football brain, then name a side better than the one chosen by the 'Super Coach'!
Name it 1 - 17!

tigerlogic

Post by tigerlogic » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 7:36 pm

Well said I couldn't agree more!!!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 7:44 pm

faithful supporter wrote:What a disgrace some of the Wests Tigers supporters are. I can't help but think that much of the negativity regarding the team selection and the 'Super Coach' comes from people who have no idea about football - in fact I really wonder how many games these people have attended during 2011?
To bag the team selection for this week is probably understandably for some - but they don't propose an alternate side to take the field against the Cowboys.
Come on big shots, if the complaints are coming from anyone with half a football brain, then name a side better than the one chosen by the 'Super Coach'!
Name it 1 - 17!
may i suggest a bandage for that bleeding heart :blah :blah :blah

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 7:48 pm

Welcome fellow supporter,
oh and also sorry
faithful supporter wrote: Name it 1 - 17!
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=8649

And IDK why you would call 'so called fans' a disgrace.
if we don't like something, what do you want us to say?
most of the people here are members,
and support the club financially.
they shld put faith in the club,
but not blind faith like other fans,
wearing black, gold and WHITE glasses everytime something happens at the club.

I respect your faith for the club,
but being ignorant of mismanagement,
or rubbish team selection
is not what I would consider faithful TBH.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

t2010igers

Post by t2010igers » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 7:50 pm

Mullaney
Brown
Ashyford
Lawrence
Ryan
Marshall
Moltzen
Gibbs
Farah
Galloway
Fulton
Ellis
Heighington
Payten
Woods
Fifita
Groat

No major issues with the team except Lui missed 11 tackles and he is not at 1st grade standard and I believe we are doing the kid more harm than good. Plus no point putting Meaney on the bench to play 5 mins total waste of an interchange position.

Snake

Post by Snake » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 7:58 pm

How could a serious fan not be unhappy with the team selection for this week after the performances of the last couple of weeks... there are players being selected that should of been dropped watching that game last week was pathetic please never question my support for this club ..I will still be here when the Super Coach (cringe)is well and truely gone..you do not reward mediocrity it gains you no respect!

magpie2tiger

Post by magpie2tiger » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 8:06 pm

I think we should all be untitled to our opinion .and yes it's painful loosing.but I have belief in our full strength squad.but we do miss our finishers.I hope Beau and Browny prove me wrong.

Posted using RoarFEED

t2010igers

Post by t2010igers » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 8:19 pm

Beau and Brown have 2 weeks left max. Once Lote and Utai are fit they should be immediate recalls. However I would be happy to see Brown move to fullback, Moltzen to half and Lui dropped to work out his issues!!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 8:22 pm

So called fans, damn fairweather fly by niters, one would think most of them had only just registered here today....the hide and gall of them

Ive been to a few games this year, always cheer loudly even when we are standing in the in-goal watching them convert.

I bleed black and gold_ i really should see a doctor about this I guess.

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 8:25 pm

innsaneink wrote:So called fans, damn fairweather fly by niters, one would think most of them had only just registered here today....the hide and gall of them

Ive been to a few games this year, always cheer loudly even when we are standing in the in-goal watching them convert.

I bleed black and gold_ i really should see a doctor about this I guess.
I reckon you'd better... the lack of white is concerning ...

tigesup

Post by tigesup » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 8:26 pm

Oh Ink what about the white mate!!!!!!!!!!!!

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 8:40 pm

innsaneink wrote:So called fans, damn fairweather fly by niters, one would think most of them had only just registered here today....the hide and gall of them
What does that ^ mean?? :?
My Round 1 Team 2018

6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 8:42 pm

Ohh BTW mods moved it to 2010 Cowboys game section instead of 2011. :)
My Round 1 Team 2018

6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal

Alf Duguid

Post by Alf Duguid » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 8:43 pm

faithful supporter wrote:What a disgrace some of the Wests Tigers supporters are. I can't help but think that much of the negativity regarding the team selection and the 'Super Coach' comes from people who have no idea about football - in fact I really wonder how many games these people have attended during 2011?
Name it 1 - 17!
We have a footy team? When do they play? I didn't even realise this was a sports related forum

I come on here to comment about everything that is Days of Our Lives

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 8:58 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
What does that ^ mean?? :?
I think Ink might be having a not so subtle dig at the OP, who only joined us today :P
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

cunno

Post by cunno » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 9:41 pm

Most if not all who post on here are faithful supporters it's just that we all express it differently. The common theme though is that most are very disappointed about the way the team is playing and rather than hide the frustration most choose to talk about it and get it off their chest, it's a way of coping for some, it's a way of sharing possible solutions for others or it may just be simple observations that people want others views on. IMO we can be confident that if/when there is something positive to talk about, most will dive in on such a rare opportunity as it stands at the moment and be glad to be able to offer credit where it is due. Hope that day is nearby.

t2010igers

Post by t2010igers » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 9:54 pm

Well said Cunno!!!!

faithful supporter

Post by faithful supporter » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 10:26 pm

Unbelievable comments around tonight! Seems like some are a bit upset that their support of the tigers is being questioned; I think these people might need to look at their own integrity. Let's get off the band wagon about being disappointed that the Wests Tigers are underachieving - that's obvious. But if you are all so willing to 'bleed' for the Tigers then show your support with making positive contributions, not hiding behind faceless cowardly comments. Tigers again in '11.