Faithful Few

Flippedy

Re: Faithful Few

Post by Flippedy » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 10:48 pm

cunno wrote:Most if not all who post on here are faithful supporters it's just that we all express it differently. The common theme though is that most are very disappointed about the way the team is playing and rather than hide the frustration most choose to talk about it and get it off their chest, it's a way of coping for some, it's a way of sharing possible solutions for others or it may just be simple observations that people want others views on. IMO we can be confident that if/when there is something positive to talk about, most will dive in on such a rare opportunity as it stands at the moment and be glad to be able to offer credit where it is due. Hope that day is nearby.
:righton:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 10:57 pm

faithful supporter wrote:Unbelievable comments around tonight! Seems like some are a bit upset that their support of the tigers is being questioned; I think these people might need to look at their own integrity. Let's get off the band wagon about being disappointed that the Wests Tigers are underachieving - that's obvious. But if you are all so willing to 'bleed' for the Tigers then show your support with making positive contributions, not hiding behind faceless cowardly comments. Tigers again in '11.
People have been on this and this forums predecessors for years, they know each other in person, have met at games for years on end, been interstate, overseas functions etc etc
Then some nobody comes on here starts selectively questioning comments during one of if not the most turbulent time in the clubs history.
Get off your high horse.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 11:04 pm

faithful supporter wrote:What a disgrace some of the Wests Tigers supporters are. I can't help but think that much of the negativity regarding the team selection and the 'Super Coach' comes from people who have no idea about football - in fact I really wonder how many games these people have attended during 2011?
To bag the team selection for this week is probably understandably for some - but they don't propose an alternate side to take the field against the Cowboys.
Come on big shots, if the complaints are coming from anyone with half a football brain, then name a side better than the one chosen by the 'Super Coach'!
Name it 1 - 17!
If you think some of us are a disgrace why don't you name names . And then to say others don't know what they are talking about . Whats the use in naming a side . Sheens won't suddenly begin reading the forum and go "Gee , Happy has a few good ideas on team selections " They are our opinions . If you don't like our opinions ignore them . Some of us here have played football for many years at a fairly high standard and DO know what we are talking about .

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 11:05 pm

faithful supporter wrote:Unbelievable comments around tonight! Seems like some are a bit upset that their support of the tigers is being questioned; I think these people might need to look at their own integrity. Let's get off the band wagon about being disappointed that the Wests Tigers are underachieving - that's obvious. But if you are all so willing to 'bleed' for the Tigers then show your support with making positive contributions, not hiding behind faceless cowardly comments. Tigers again in '11.
how is what your saying and doing any different to anyone else on here? your doing a good job yourself of hiding behind 'faceless cowardly comments'.As Ink said get off your high horse and quit the hollier than thou attitude coz that role has been played to death.Bleeding heart

CocaCola

Post by CocaCola » Tue 12 Jul, 2011 11:18 pm

@ faithful supporter - Trials for the cheer leading team will commence early next year.

The players get paid to play, and if they dont perform they deserve criticism. The day they pay my bills & put food on my table is the day i'll spoon feed them positive posts only.

All the best with the trials, ill be cheering you on :)

faithful supporter

Post by faithful supporter » Wed 13 Jul, 2011 6:24 pm

CocaCola wrote:@ faithful supporter - Trials for the cheer leading team will commence early next year.

The players get paid to play, and if they dont perform they deserve criticism. The day they pay my bills & put food on my table is the day i'll spoon feed them positive posts only.

All the best with the trials, ill be cheering you on :)
I've got great legs too. I'll be a stand out.

faithful supporter

Post by faithful supporter » Wed 13 Jul, 2011 6:25 pm

I've got great legs too. I'll be a stand out.
faithful supporter

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Wed 13 Jul, 2011 7:48 pm

Flippedy wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:
innsaneink wrote:So called fans, damn fairweather fly by niters, one would think most of them had only just registered here today....the hide and gall of them
What does that ^ mean?? :?
I think Ink might be having a not so subtle dig at the OP, who only joined us today :P
what does "hide and gall? mean?
what does "damn fairweather fly by niters" mean?
sorry my english is badddd :?
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 14 Jul, 2011 6:30 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:
innsaneink wrote:So called fans, damn fairweather fly by niters, one would think most of them had only just registered here today....the hide and gall of them
What does that ^ mean?? :?
I think Ink might be having a not so subtle dig at the OP, who only joined us today :P
what does "hide and gall? mean?
what does "damn fairweather fly by niters" mean?
sorry my english is badddd :?
http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/