Webster at it again

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30 PM, Friday 9 September
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Telecast: Ch 9 LIVE
AJ*

Webster at it again

Post by AJ* » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 7:02 am

This time breaking into closed/secret training session and taking photos to confirm Lawrence didn't train with Utai playing left centre.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... =public_js

Wonder if this guy will ever have a positive news story about the Tigers. I'm hoping the Tigers will boycott the Tele for running these photos and articles.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 7:43 am

He's a Dragons supporter AJ, which says two things:

1. He's a meathead by default;
2. He's obviously nervous that Benny can't get the job done on his own.
Don't try to tell me awesome power can corrupt a person, you haven't enough to know what it's like; you're only angry because you wish you were in my position, you nod your head because you know that I'm right.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

TigerMc

Post by TigerMc » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 7:54 am

Tyson Otto/ Andrew Fatguts Webster NO ETHICS!
Otto has it in for Us as much as Fatguts ... after Robbie F. said he got a payrise out of "the 1st semi Twitter stoush" - proves that T.O. has NO LIfe, most journos are having a drink Saturday night being the end of their working week ... Instead this twit was up Twittering at 6am Sunday morning!

Goose

Post by Goose » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 8:22 am

In the picture they are using as proof that Lawrence is not playing Fifita is also in the photo, clearly the photo is meaningless

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 8:32 am

Goose wrote:In the picture they are using as proof that Lawrence is not playing Fifita is also in the photo, clearly the photo is meaningless
Was about to post similar.

Post by 2041 » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 8:45 am

There is nothing in the story that we haven't been reading on this forum for the past week, apart from a photo which - as already noted - proves nothing and a quote which I assume is made up.

I think it's about time we realised that most of the club and player sources used by the Telegraph's crack team of journalistic flyweights are made up, and most of the real information comes off forums anyway. Seriously - keep count of the amount of stories that get regurgitated by the Telegraph several days or weeks after they've been discussed here.

I've blogged about Webster here: http://doingitalldayref.blogspot.com/

AJ*

Post by AJ* » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 11:18 am

Fifita was named on the bench though guys so he might be 18th man or Sheens is planning on unleashing him at some stage tonight

Posted using RoarFEED

TIGERDAVIS

Post by TIGERDAVIS » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 11:46 am

AJ* wrote:Fifita was named on the bench though guys so he might be 18th man or Sheens is planning on unleashing him at some stage tonight

Posted using RoarFEED
i doubt Fifita will play, he hasnt played first grade in months and we have far better props in Groat and Woodsy... I dont want him playing but im not the Coach.

COME ON TIGERS!! :sign:
GO THE MIGHTY WESTS TIGERS!!

Ready to roar like never before. Bring on 2012!

mtd

Post by mtd » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 12:13 pm

the photo only suggests utai will be at centre if lawrence isnt...
for all we know lawrence could be given until 7pm tonight...

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 12:40 pm

couldn't help but notice in the article, or actually it might have been a different article today about how Sheens turned them round, he still had to have another dig at Marshall for his 'arrogant answers' in the witness box

Florrie

Post by Florrie » Fri 09 Sep, 2011 4:46 pm

Where was the photographer that he got such clear pics? In one of the photos it looks as though Tim Moltzen is looking right at the photographer.

TigerMc

Post by TigerMc » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 9:06 pm

Ahahahahah - TK served it up to him deluxe on the radio this morning - AW said something about keeping News Ltd in business by 'being willing to work for nothing as he loved his job!'' (was trying to argue with Michael Slater that Petro n Co. Shouldn't be arking up about not being paid for 4 nations yet, as they should be willing to play for free as their representing their country!). TK fired back without a beat is the only thing your keeping in business is the News Ltd. Canteen! Gold...

GoldXR50Leroy

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 9:18 pm

I'm looking at the article and until I scroll down I find it's from 2011 not this year, can't comment on the final post as some of us have to work between the hours of 6.00 & 9.00 when 2KY does a little bit of footy!.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 24 Feb, 2012 9:38 pm

GoldXR50Leroy wrote:I'm looking at the article and until I scroll down I find it's from 2011 not this year, can't comment on the final post as some of us have to work between the hours of 6.00 & 9.00 when 2KY does a little bit of footy!.
Webster is a deadset goose though Leigh, I have to say I missed the goings-on this morning but the bloke is a Rothfield lackey so nothing he says would surprise me.

How about he spends six weeks working for nothing, actually trying to write some articles for the good of the game? Perhaps follow Benji to a children's cancer charity gathering?
Don't try to tell me awesome power can corrupt a person, you haven't enough to know what it's like; you're only angry because you wish you were in my position, you nod your head because you know that I'm right.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Goose

Post by Goose » Sun 26 Feb, 2012 10:25 pm

That was exactly what TK said, CB, basically told him that he wouldnt work for free, why should they.

As well as the super canteen sledge, TK owned him.

Jazza

Post by Jazza » Sun 26 Feb, 2012 10:56 pm

Ahh it put me in panic mode for a sec. And then after seeing the picture and date in the article I remembered I read this last yr :lol:
Gee its grouse at hardware house!