•  Recent Topics
ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30 PM, Friday 9 September
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Telecast: Ch 9 LIVE
AJ*

Re: Thankyou all!

Post by AJ* » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 4:14 pm

Reveal or no reveal it's good having you on the board and I hope you continue to post.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 4:17 pm

Tiger99 wrote:I was a bit harsh on faf early in the year. Which was poor of me. But we are one unit.

Nobody is even close to guessing. Maybe it's better if I don't reveal who I am.
forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7676&p=176113#p176113

Yeah....you really gave it to him/.
Weren't really one unit back then eh?

Appreciate the scoops, but ditch the ego champ.

Diver

Post by Diver » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 4:31 pm

99 - to save the politics of what you have said over the year about certain people and players, don't reveal who you are, just keep on being yourself and giving a few inside info tips!

smoking gun

Post by smoking gun » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 4:33 pm

Saying what he said about Robbie says that he isn't a player or it is farah.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 4:56 pm

Its Dr K....99 is the amount of injuries he has had to work with since the start of last year.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 5:01 pm

LethalGurlie wrote:Happy i'd be leaning towards Leeds, like someone pointed out earlier he retired in 99 and he's on staff...

yeah maybe skando jais...but how's the 99 fit in lol does 99 have anything to really do with it...or is it just his lucky number lol but i'm sure as he said all will be revealed soon :)
A Western Suburbs player who became a Tiger through the joint venture in 1999...
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 5:06 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tiger99 wrote:I was a bit harsh on faf early in the year. Which was poor of me. But we are one unit.

Nobody is even close to guessing. Maybe it's better if I don't reveal who I am.
either a journo or a commentator
Warren Smith? he is a tigers supporter
Joel Caine became a Tiger in 1999?
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

barra

Post by barra » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 5:29 pm

Yes but although he distances himself with comments like "I feel sorry for the boys" he also makes a lot of comments that "we" are doing this or that.

So if its' all fair dinkum he is right in there. If it's not then... well we've had some fun!

But no doubting he gets the good oil. I'm actually starting to agree with Diver... all the best mysteries go unsolved!

Tiger99

Post by Tiger99 » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 5:32 pm

That was poor of me at the time. But as I'm sure you all know now as a club we are very tight now and got through that period!

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 5:40 pm

Tiger99 wrote:That was poor of me at the time. But as I'm sure you all know now as a club we are very tight now and got through that period!
Thats cool dude...it was a hard time for the club from everyones perspective. Half the team injured, rumors flying around about nearly the entire squad, poor form on the feild. It was a rough period.

We are all aware that team harmony is awesome lately...great time to be a tigers fan.

For your own safety though, I agree with others and suggest you dont reveal yourself until the season is over...I'm sure your aware that those gutter journos patrol this forum.

Keep up the good work Beau. Its our year. ;)

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 5:44 pm

Judging by the posts, Tiger99's comments are appreciated by members of this forum. Best if his/her identity remains unknown, I have heard that the club frowns upon players in particular, let alone staff, contributing to these sites so to stop 99 ending up in grief and to keep the information coming it is best if things stay the way they are IMO.

smoking gun

Post by smoking gun » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 5:45 pm

Tiger99 wrote:That was poor of me at the time. But as I'm sure you all know now as a club we are very tight now and got through that period!

no offence mate because we do appreciate what u contribute to the site, and like u i have close ties to some people in the current FG squad and management, but slamming your own players at anytime is a real bad look no matter what the "team" is going through.

but your info is appreciated mate

Blackandwhite

Post by Blackandwhite » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 5:56 pm

Blackandwhite wrote:Has a bigger brother who came to Benji's aid at the cross incident in 2008..when they where out celebrating his birthday around 19th June.

Quote " Marshall arrived with a group of non-NRL mates"I didn't do anything wrong, Marshall told The Daily Telegraph last night. "I was there enjoying a night out for my friend's birthday"

Take 2 : You previously said you where at this incident celebrating your birthday and told your much bigger brother to help Marshall and the quote from the Telegraph "Marshall arrived with a group of non-NRL mates"...so that would make you a non current NRL player.

Or someone who wasn't an NRL player in 2008 and has a birthday in June like Andrew Fifita.

I'm getting tired this is hard work.

One more question Do you watch the Under 20's and if so where do u sit ?

Tiger99

Post by Tiger99 » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 6:09 pm

I love this club and never want to leave.

I think its best if I don't get on here anymore!

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 6:26 pm

There are so many people involved in the Wests Tigers Club, mate, you could be anyone! Probably someone we haven't even heard of. As for 'Tiger99' it could simply be a signature, without any particular meaning attached - I mean look at mine 'Flippedy' - what could anyone ever glean from that? lol.

Anyway, I thank you for your info and input this year. Whether you reveal your identity or not is up to you, but I do hope you continue to come on the forum, even it it's just to make life a bit more interesting for us all with regards to 'our' team - the 2011 Premiers, Wests Tigers! :D
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 6:26 pm

Just watch "Silence of the Lambs"..........could be a psycho who thinks he's a Tiger?? What do you think Clarice?

Blackandwhite

Post by Blackandwhite » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 6:37 pm

Tiger99 wrote:I love this club and never want to leave.

Don't get on.. are you crazy your nearly on the magic 100 posts...just put the effort in son you can do it !

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 6:40 pm

Tiger99 wrote:I love this club and never want to leave.

And what response you hoping to get for this one? "Please stay, we love your info"??? I can see the smirk on your face as you wrote this post.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS