ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30 PM, Friday 9 September
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Telecast: Ch 9 LIVE
Blackandwhite

Re: Thankyou all!

Post by Blackandwhite » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 6:44 pm

king sirro wrote:
Tiger99 wrote:I love this club and never want to leave.

I think its best if I don't get on here anymore!
And what response you hoping to get for this one? "Please stay, we love your info"??? I can see the smirk on your face as you wrote this post.

Can you see the rest of his face ?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 6:45 pm

Tiger99 wrote:I love this club and never want to leave.

I think its best if I don't get on here anymore!
Toodle oo ...cya! Image

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 7:03 pm

despite the fact he gives good info, i think all the attention Tiger99 is getting may be going to his head
as good as your 'inside info' can be, i am sure this forum would get along without you
just try and keep that ego in check

tigercannon

Post by tigercannon » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 8:45 pm

Ok , I think I may have solved the mystery/? For what it is worth. I think it may be Utai not Ryan as I orginaly thought .

Tiger99 didn't play in round 18 and 19 as you can't post on the forum and play at the same time, either did Utai? He was at the Benji Kings Xcross incident which happened on the 15/16 July 2008 could be co-incident as he may have been celebrating his birthday which is in late May. Tiger99 does spend alot of time defending utai and has spend time watching the NSW cup ormaybe playing there earlier in the year?

Or

He is just someone who likes to pretend to be a player and has a good source

white

Post by white » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 9:25 pm

Probabaly a stalker

Goose

Post by Goose » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 9:35 pm

ive got no doubt he in the camp, would be surprised if he is a player, and reckon he is having a bit of fun with us

AJ*

Post by AJ* » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 10:00 pm

Talk about putting someone to the blowtorch. Pretty poor comments towards this guy when except for some criticism of Farah during a tough period of the year, the majority of his posts have been informative.
We finally get a credible poster on here and you guys chop him down.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 10:09 pm

AJ* wrote:Talk about putting someone to the blowtorch. Pretty poor comments towards this guy when except for some criticism of Farah during a tough period of the year, the majority of his posts have been informative.
We finally get a credible poster on here and you guys chop him down.
I think its because his last couple of posts show that all the attention is going to his head
kept repeating himself over and over that he wouldn't reveal himself, then out of the blue says that 'he loves the club and never wants to leave', as if trying to drop a hint that he is a current player, when earlier on when people were speculating that he was a player, he said that we 'weren't even close'
its obvious he has some kind of inside knowledge, but i get the impression he's trying to come across as if he's more involved with the club then he actually is

Demonborger

Post by Demonborger » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 10:19 pm

gibbs?

AJ*

Post by AJ* » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 10:41 pm

I get what you are saying GNR, but I saw it more as the forum having fun trying to oust him rather then him trolling for attention. He probably didn't think through the repercussions of revealing himself, hence not wanting to reveal his identity, particularly after people brought up some of his previous posts.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 10:52 pm

Thread needs locking as is usually the case with these attention seekers it becomes all about the OP and nothing else.

I do note he has talked about nothing else since our win last night, take that for what its worth.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 11:03 pm

I don't think it's Utai.
There would be more spelling mistakes if it was him.

Posted using RoarFEED

Blackandwhite

Post by Blackandwhite » Sat 10 Sep, 2011 11:22 pm

Most of us are enjoying this thread..as obvious by the number of smart alec replies
Sabre wrote:I don't think it's Utai.
Posted using RoarFEED
AJ* wrote:I get what you are saying GNR, but I saw it more as the forum having fun trying to oust him rather then him trolling for attention. He probably didn't think through the repercussions of revealing himself, hence not wanting to reveal his identity, particularly after people brought up some of his previous posts.
I see it as a bit of fun as well..he is obviously in the camp or is friends with someone in the camp.

The last thing he is going to do is say who he is.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 11 Sep, 2011 2:40 am

Sabre wrote:I don't think it's Utai.

Posted using RoarFEED
LMFAO.....dude if I hadnt just given points you'd get some for that. I'll come back tomorrow.

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Sun 11 Sep, 2011 9:08 am

Who cares who he is, if the info is good (which it has been) i want him to keep posting. Anyway, as somebody else said, it was amazing when the boys came over to the corner and Beau was going off knocking the corner post out of the ground! It was almost like being in the dressing room with them celebrating. Gave me and the others i was with a great feeling and one i know i won't forget soon.

Round 2 this Friday perhaps?

willow

Post by willow » Sun 11 Sep, 2011 10:35 am

Thread locked. It has deviated way beyond Tiger99 thanking WT fans for their support on Friday night. And if he has a change of heart and wishes his identity to remain anonymous then that is his right.