Recent content by 426Tlgerland

  1. 4

    LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

    Jake alverillo wins today Roosters ladies win today Rooster men belt Newcastle by 20+
  2. 4

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    A reporters brother , pass ,
  3. 4

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Has this guy been doing defence coaching at any other team if not he goes to the bottom we need experienced coach
  4. 4

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Same if they loose , seen his interview while back and said they have put 110% in busted it all year , big high now , loose massive low and agin at his age could be a massive struggle if we start poor , he won’t get up for it I feel
  5. 4

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    So did we sign Dunster injured , I thought he was over injury and training
  6. 4

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    Hi Shaun , as Ink above has asked , update on new defence coach Please and also are we getting attack coach as well or are we stuck with Hodgo and Heighno again , it’s ok to fix the defence but we still need attack to be way better , and are we looking to bring in help part time for our half’s (...
  7. 4

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    Should be back by November 1 ready to go
  8. 4

    OFFICIAL Jeral Skelton #294

    Where is this club on letter us know who is going and thank them gee it’s still very poorly run , Shaun needs to pull his finger out and get things done a bit better
  9. 4

    OFFICIAL Kurt Mann # TBA

    Mann for one year , I simply don’t like one year deals I less he has said 1 year and I’m done but that is just as bad , early retirement deal , I hope it was cheap . And on Frizel , if knights loose maybe it will break him and struggle next year , if they win he could also struggle if we...
  10. 4

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I do know I thought I read it on hear but I’ve been on and off watching dally M , could be all rubbish , don’t hold me to it
  11. 4

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Mann passes our medical but fails the next one and hasn’t played , that’s a bit off
  12. 4

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    What’s everyone pre game menu , mine Spicey chicken wings cooked in oven ,then mixed with small amount of honey , chopped fresh chilli and shallots . Pork spring rolls , side of light soy sauce and sriracha hot sauce . Home made sausage rolls . Couple 4x gold tins
  13. 4

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Yes and it also could have ligaments damaged , can get infected easy , it’s a big fix and having issues with both feet makes recovery even longer , it will run into pre season poor bloke
  14. 4

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Said it to the wife straight after the game , this will take some sting out of Newcastle , played hard at 110% , emotion high , and just straight up it’s the roosters with 9 day break , I got chooks by 20+
  15. 4

    2026 Membership

    Haha got mine just a short while ago , I didn’t even know I was on auto renew , are we all on auto renew when we sign up , I can’t remember as I jumped back on last year after not paying for member ship for a few years ,
Back
Top