Recent content by 4jtigers

  1. 4jtigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1GUXHYSVzk/
  2. 4jtigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    I hate Gus being so happy lol
  3. 4jtigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Edit: I just saw the replay, it's not an accident, he intentionally fell on his legs
  4. 4jtigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Some are not accidents, maybe that one on Cleary is an accident but the player is gone... I don't mind he gets sent off... it is what it is
  5. 4jtigers

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Cronk is an idiot... it's not a sin bin... send off deservedly
  6. 4jtigers

    What age did you start feeling old?

    thanks mate - it is on the cards - getting out there doing it is another thing - planned for long walks already around Doony or the Blacktown International Sports Park and probably more fishing 😁
  7. 4jtigers

    What age did you start feeling old?

    Turning 55 soon, I’ve been feeling old since I hit 50. I occasionally go land-based fishing with my old man at Botany, which involves scrambling down and climbing back up massive rock boulders to reach our spot. Getting down was easy enough, but the climb back up was a brutal reminder of my...
  8. 4jtigers

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    oh bloody hell Romey! He is already working for PNG while still with the Tigers. That's sad, I mean ok good for him but not good for us.
  9. 4jtigers

    LIVE GAME Round 25 vs Roosters

    Ok I know we won but those ref calls were a bit sus favouring the chickens.
  10. 4jtigers

    LIVE GAME Round 25 vs Roosters

    We're just dumb but a win is a win. 😊
  11. 4jtigers

    Coach Benji 👑

    would Steve Menzies have thick skin?
  12. 4jtigers

    OFFICIAL Solomone Saukuru #313

    nothing brilliant - he did ok considering the team mates he has with him playing on the night
  13. 4jtigers

    Coach Benji 👑

    ok fair enough, that's one - I just can't think of any - I reckon Matty Johns can coach but I don't think he'd want to even come over and kill his media career.
  14. 4jtigers

    Coach Benji 👑

    serious or are you pulling my leg? sorry, I already got a headache coz of the game we just had... no idea why I even bothered and hanged in there to watch it, lol
Back
Top