Based off that last round, Canberra have 2 quality young proper 7s in Ethan Sanders and Coby Black. I'd love for the Tigers to try and Get Coby Black to be our 7 with Latu/Andrews as the 6. With Madden retaining the backup role. I'd be trying to see if Canberra would be willing to look at Douehi...
Solo Sakaura is so good when we have the ball. Looks an out and out first grader. But his defence is absolutely horrible. I can see why Benji held him back for so long
Considering it's being reported that Douehi knew he was going to spit the dummy and not train on Wednesday night and it was premeditated, that suggests that Adam was informed on Wednesday after the judiciary hearing
I'd be thinking they'd be saying it in the sense of they're not expecting him to be thrust into NRL before he's ready just to make mummy and daddy happy like Mr Galvin and Mr Large demanded
Breath of fresh air having parents like that who can see the bigger picture. Unlike a few other parents we've had to deal with when their kids were here