3 - Luai. Being put on the bench for the second half was great for us. Played so much better because of his positional switch.
He can have 2 and 1 as well for the 3 years he took off his contract 👌
Also not sure if anyone’s brought it up but 2 years in a row we’ve played the team which has then received the minor premiership trophy after the game.
Does this mean we are technically minor runner-ups??? As they only won after beating us(Trying to claim any mini win here).
A lot better than I thought he would be.
Although there has been a lot of players who have looked decent in their debut and ended up being fairly average. Hope he keeps it up though, props normally start hitting their stride around his age though.
Ok somehow that game was not as bad as I thought and I thought apart from our random defensive lapses and atrocious first half we competed relatively well and our attack was relatively good at times, just the panthers are so defensively strong that we couldn’t quite convert to points.
I think...
Loved watching this game. These girls are so good and some of our recent signings have just made this team so well balanced and strong. Raecene has been such a huge signing and Kezie and Sala also doing such a great job as rep players.
I hope to get to one of these games I’ve just got a really...
Hey guys thought it was best not to watch this game as I predicted something terrible to happen.
So can someone enlighten me to how on earth we won the game please. I’m not entirely sure how this was possible.
Rugby League is a funny game. One week (/most of season) Luai and Seyfarth are looking like they should be dropped then next week they are our 2 best 😆.
Hopefully they can do this on a consistent basis though 🙏.
How do Panthers have almost 0 injuries 😭.
Well I have absolutely 0 hope for us winning. Just hopefully can keep our for and against in check 🙏.
Although we did just beat the dogs and the only team the beat the panthers are the dogs 🤷♂️.
Nice to have an actual fullback and hooker at least.
Although we are still very short out wide and suprised Roberts didn’t get a run when he was good on debut.
Gonna be a tough game but please please please please please win please.
Yo guys chill, this is all merely a deliberate ploy to remove our players from Origin contention and also make certain QLD players look really good before Origin so every other team becomes depleted and NSW also win Origin 💪