Recent content by cochise

  1. cochise

    Who here actually supports Western Suburbs in the KOE NSW Cup?

    I don't think it is fair to say NRL clubs are reliant on the NRL grant. It really is revenue sharing or payment for content provided. The term NRL grant creates the misconception in my opinion that clubs survive on hand outs from the NRL.
  2. cochise

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    You wouldn't fill it if it was free in my opinion but I shouldn't derail Shaun's thread. Sorry mate.
  3. cochise

    English TV Coverage To Change - Maybe ??

    Licences have been a thing in the UK since 1904, first with radio then television. We had it here until 1974.
  4. cochise

    It's time to take the fight back to HBG

    A debenture of HBG is $100
  5. cochise

    It's time to take the fight back to HBG

    Ill make sure it is here as well.
  6. cochise

    It's time to take the fight back to HBG

    I will have so more news on this in just over a weeks time.
  7. cochise

    It's time to take the fight back to HBG

    For me, this is about the return of a major independent board and the review recommendations.
  8. cochise

    WTF – Wests Tigers Faithful Podcast

    I like it all 😜
  9. cochise

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I was actually in the audience for the show which is the main one on youtube
  10. cochise

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Former male model? I can still strut.
  11. cochise

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    For those not believing it is Shaun, I spoke to the club directly about it.
  12. cochise

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    It is definitely Shaun, club reached out to confirm.
  13. cochise

    Tigers welcome Shaun Mielekamp

    Lol Why anyone would consider him beats me.
  14. cochise

    Tigers welcome Shaun Mielekamp

    Pleased to see this announced.
  15. cochise

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Train and trial deal.fir the remainder of the year. Apart from him saying something stupid the I don't see much risk.
Back
Top