Sorry mate just finished watching Panthers v Roosters on tv.
In my opinion fullback Banjo Walker was dangerous every time he had the ball. Trey Brown controlled the game pretty well at hooker and kicked well. The PNG guys always run hard and tackle hard but some of them have hands like feet. V
Sorry mate just finished watching Panthers v Roosters on tv.
In my opinion fullback Banjo Walker was dangerous every time he had the ball and caught every bomb they aimed at him. Trey Brown controlled the game pretty well at hooker and kicked well. The PNG guys always run hard and tackle hard...
I’ve just been to the Q cup semi between Capras and Ipswich at Aurizon Stadium and kept a close eye on Lewis Symonds playing lock for Capras.
My opinion is he was average, did not stand out but did his job. He tackled well and ran hard but didn’t break the line. Small sample.
I’d think the malaise all started when Luai announced he had signed with PNG up to that point the team was united.
How would you feel after the $1.2M man made it clear ….
1. I’m here for the rings
2. I’m batman
3. I’m here for life bro
4. We are building something special here
Then all of a...
We may not get the spoon but we really deserve it.
I can’t get my head around Douehi refusing to play against the Raiders but it absolutely baffles me that the coach picked him next game… and at halfback!!!