Recent content by Dennisspicer1

  1. D

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    What for, even if only for a pittance.
  2. D

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    Good idea.
  3. D

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    Yup cause he is still under contract with us ¿?????
  4. D

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    What ? Good Things, Like destroy our Team. So, lets give him another crack at it.
  5. D

    Jarome Luai mural at Zurich Centre

    Get rid of anything that tries to make his time at West Tigers seem GLORIOUS. Which it certainly was not.
  6. D

    Coach Benji 👑

    Says it all doesn't it. The other players are still here Laui is gonski already, straight after Panther game I would think. Parra and PNG's prob now.
  7. D

    Coach Benji 👑

    I am 80 now, forgetting lots of things, Did he get a farewell.
  8. D

    Coach Benji 👑

    Funny thing, I read articles on WTF and also look at our website and the NRL site every day but for the life me I cannot remember seeing a fond farewell to our great beloved 5/8 LUAI, or was this just something I just missed, cause even bad players get thanked for their time at the club, not...
  9. D

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Weve seen what happened with the Luai experiment, why do it over and over when the result for us is always a bad result, Whatever money we have left should be put into purchasing young developing players That we will hopefully have at our club for years, not for one or two years.
  10. D

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I stated earlier that I thought Frizel might be Frazzeled, Well if he is Frazzeled he played brilliantly in the first Semi, maybe he has got a couple of years left in him.
  11. D

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Personally I think Frizell is just about Frazzeled and not worth signing.
  12. D

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Everyone seems to be off to the Bunnies, How many million dollar players can one team have. And its pretty clear that West Tigers cannot afford even one.
  13. D

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    58 to nothing against our girls last week, and two other big scorelines against us to This season That is not that good, Our defence in those games was woefull.
  14. D

    LIVE GAME Round 27 v Panthers

    Yep, I will look at this game, This way, We played first half with Luai & lose 26 to 0. Then at halftime Benji finally dumps Luai And brings in Latu & we lost the second half Panthers 12 DEF West Tigers 10. So Im going to look at this as a game without Luai we competed very well, Ever Since...
Back
Top